Grand Theft Auto V Update 1.28 out Now on All Platforms, Full List of Patch Notes Revealed
Available now on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC, Grand Theft Auto V update 1.28 brings along all the Ill-Gotten Gains Part 2 content, while also fixing a ton of issues and more.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for today’s update, with PC-only and Xbox-only notes removed:
New Content (All Platforms)
- Five new vehicles have been added to Legendary Motorsport for Story Mode and GTA Online: Coil Brawler, Vapid Chino, Invetero Coquette BlackFin, Progen T20, Dinka Vindicator
- One new vehicle has been added to Docktease for Story Mode and GTA Online: Lampadati Toro
- All new vehicles are available to purchase immediately in Story Mode on Xbox One, PS4 and PC and in GTA Online for all platforms, and are depositedstraight into the player’s relevant vehicle storage properties in Story Mode for Xbox 360 and PS3.
- Three new horns have been added to Los Santos Customs for Story Mode and GTA Online: Classical Horn 8, Classical Horn Loop 1, and Classical Horn Loop 2
- Two new weapons have been added to Ammu-Nation for Story Mode and GTA Online. Both weapons unlock in Story Mode as the player progresses through Story Mode on Xbox One, PS4 and PC. They are available immediately in Story Mode for Xbox 360, PS3, and are available to purchase in GTA Online for all platforms: Knuckle Duster and Marksman Pistol
- 15 new tattoos have been added to the Tattoo Parlors for both male and female characters in GTA Online.
- Hundreds of new clothing items, including new luxury outfits and accessories, have been added to the Clothes Stores for male and female characters in GTA Online.
- Eight casual glasses have been added for females that were previously only available for males in GTA Online.
- The Lab radio station from PC has been added to all consoles for Story Mode and GTA Online.
New Content (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Nine unique Knuckle Duster variants are available from Ammu-Nation for Story Mode and GTA Online: The Pimp, The Ballas, The Hustler, The Rock, The Hater, The Lover, The Player, The King, and The Vagos
New Features/Updates (All Platforms)
- CREATOR: Players can now create Jobs inside Los Santos International Airport and Fort Zancudo.
New Features/Updates (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Scarves and Cuffs have been added to the Accessories section in the Interaction Menu.
Generic/Miscellaneous Fixes (All Platforms)
- Fixed an issue in Story Mode where the player could become stuck when attempting to skip the intro cutscene for Father / Son.
- Fixed an issue where players placing a Bounty could get stuck on the call if the bounty was placed on a player who just joined a Job.
- Fixed an issue where players were spawning in a circle close together when returning to free mode from a Playlist / Job.
- Improved the load times of the in-game Leaderboards screens.
- Fixed an issue where the player is unable to serve successfully after faulting a previous swing during a Tennis Match.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to enter their personal vehicles in the garage after accepting an invite to from friend via On Call – Friends in Session.
- Fixed an issue where too many players can be placed on one team in an Adversary Mode Job that’s a part of a Head to Head Playlist.
- Fixed an issue with interiors not loading properly for low end apartments.
- Fixed an issue where a player could become trapped inside another player’s apartment after blacking out.
- Fixed an issue with Pegasus vehicles falling through the world.
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck when joining GTA Online via the Random Job option from boot.
- Fixed an issue where players buying a Convertible (topless) Voltic would receive a Voltic with a roof instead.
- Fixed an issue in Story Mode where unlock feed messages were incorrectly appearing.
- Fixed an issue where a player could be kicked from a GTA Online session would return to Story Mode with an incorrect error message, instead of being matched to a different session.
- Fixed an issue where remote players could be seen inside the garage during the local player’s garage tutorial after entering their apartment for the first time.
- Fixed an issue with the positioning of players on the starting grid of a Sea Race Job.
- Fixed an issue that caused the reflections of vehicles in GTA Online garages to appear as the incorrect color.
- CREATOR: Fixed an issue where players could place more than 20 dynamic props in a Race.
- Players can now use SMG class weapons during drive-by in the same situations that they can use other two-handed weapons.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect zoom levels would be applied to sniper rifles being fired from helicopters.
- Fixed an issue where weapon attachments and engravings could be incorrectly added or removed when re-spawning.
- Fixed an issue where On Call players could get stuck during transition if the host quits.
- Fixed an issue where players ranked higher than 12 are getting the message ‘Heist unlock at rank 12’.
- Fixed an issue with button prompts becoming incorrect if the player attempted to use the radio or TV after using the planning board to look for a Heist.
- Fixed an issue with several awards and rewards unlocking incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue which caused boat physics to behave unnaturally.
- Fixed an issue which produced incompatible clothing options.
- Other general fixes to improve game and network stability for Story Mode and GTA Online.
Generic/Miscellaneous Fixes (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Fixed an issue in Story Mode where the game would go into a low LOD state when attempting to switch to Michael from Trevor before the Heist Setup: Architect’s Plans.
- Fixed an issue in Story Mode where the trigger cutscene for Friend Request wouldn’t start.Fixed an issue where players could become trapped inside the Luxor if it was being reclaimed by Pegasus.
- Fixed some issues with equipping / un-equipping watches and earrings while browsing the Personal Interaction Menu.
- Fixed an issue in Story Mode where the Submersible was not attached to the ship after loading a save nearby for Heist Setup: Minisub.
- Fixed an issue in Story Mode where the player continually dies when starting Repossession in a large aircraft such as the Luxor Deluxe.
- Fixed an issue in Story Mode where the player could see the world load in when using a saved game made in a tunnel or an underground metro station.
- Fixed an issue where players were starting Contact Missions in the air when accepting an invite while airborne.
- Fixed an issue where the Next Job Vote Screen speaker icon wasn’t animating when a player was speaking.
- Fixed an issue where using certain special characters in the playlist name would prevent the player from saving the playlist.
- Fixed an issue where the Social Club Leaderboard for Darts was showing incorrect / impossible scores.
- Fixed an issue where vehicle spawning near Pershing Square appeared aggressive when entering the session after creating a new character.
- Fixed an issue where several players could see under the world in the vehicle selection and betting screens during a playlist.
- Fixed an issue where the Smuggler plane circled the area over Vinewood Racetrack indefinitely.
- Fixed an issue where only one player on the cargo team was warped into the Casco after shooting open the lock.
- Fixed an issue where zooming with a sniper rifle conflicted with the using the phone while in an aircraft.
- Fixed an issue where the Hydra was not displaying for spectators in a Race Lobby.
- Fixed an issue where the bong and wine bottle could been seen floating in mid-air.
- Fixed an issue which caused newly purchased vehicles to disappear from garages.
- Fixed an issue that could have caused weapon attachments to become unequipped when dying in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue with player names not appearing in the correct location above another player’s character in GTA Online.
- Fixed an issue with the apartment radio not functioning correctly.
- Fixed an issue where earrings were not transferring correctly between Xbox 360 / PS3 and Xbox One / PS4 / PC.
Generic/Miscellaneous Fixes (PS4)
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on the skycam indefinitely when trying to enter GTA Online via a Live Tile without PS Plus.
Expect details for this weekend’s Ill-Gotten Gains Part 2 Social Club Event Weekend very soon.
How big of a download was today’s update for you?
[Source: Rockstar Support]