Unlock the Destiny Laurea Prima Emblem by Completing Moments of Triumph
In their blog post celebrating Bungie Day and the first year of Destiny, Bungie revealed that players have until September 9 to complete a series of challenges that unlocks the Laurea Prima emblem.
- Apprentice of Light – Level up a character to the soft cap
- Bane of Skolas – Defeat Prison of Elders on Hard difficulty
- Bane of Atheon – Defeat Atheon on Hard difficulty
- Bane of Crota – Defeat Crota on Hard difficulty
- Crucible Gladiator – win 100 Crucible matches
- Chest Hunter – find all golden chests
- Light of the Garden – Defeat of dark heart of the Black Garden
- Light in the Dark – Prevent the summoning of Crota’s soul
- Light of the Reef – Capture Skolas in the Vex Citadel
- Public Servant – Complete 50 public events
The emblem will then be given out on September 15 when Destiny: The Taken King launches.
Also on the Bungie website, a new feature called The Armory was added. With it, “you’ll find all the information you’ll need to make informed decisions about the perfect load-out for any mission.”
Finally, Bungie’s Conversations With Creators video went live and features members of the team speaking with Wil Wheaton about the origins of Destiny, the challenge and excitement of game creation, Destiny: The Taken King, and more:
Will you be going for the emblem?