Week 8 of The Witcher 3 Free DLC is an Alternative Look for Ciri (Update)
Update (July 17):
The Ciri DLC is now available to download in North America (follow the link below) and takes up 24.6MB.
Here’s what the PlayStation Store says: “Mix things up with this new and finely crafted outfit for Ciri.”
Last week, a free piece of DLC for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt was released, but CD Projekt Red warned that it could cause issues when downloaded.
After pulling it from the store and fixing it, CD Projekt Red has officially announced that this week’s piece of free DLC for The Witcher 3 is an alternative look for Ciri. Based on past DLC releases, expect it on Thursday, July 16.
When more details about the new look are revealed, we’ll update this post.
With the alternative look for Ciri, there are now just two more pieces of free DLC coming to The Witcher 3.
- Where the Cat and Wolf Play Quest (Found in Oreton Village) – Explore a forgotten village and discover its terrifying secret. Find out who or what slaughtered its inhabitants and use all your witcher skills to confront this mysterious force.
- Contract: Skellige’s Most Wanted (Found in Fyresdal on Ard Skellig) – A monster hunt like no other — Can you survive it?
- Skellige Armor Set (Sold by the Kaer Trolde Armorer) – Enhanced for the frigid climate of the Skellige Archipelago, this set includes a jacket, gloves, pants, boots and horse tack.
- Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear Quest (maps available from Lindenvale merchant, Hattori, Kaer Trolde armorer, Kaeir Muire smith, armorer in Novigrad main square, or just find places of treasure hunts in Kaer Morhen) – Adventure awaits! Embark on an epic treasure hunt and get your hands on a long-lost elite set of Wolf School witcher gear!
- Alternative Look for Triss (available from main menu) – Love to play dress up? Now you can with this exclusive new look for Triss Merigold.
- Fool’s Gold Quest (available in Lurtch Village, No Man’s Land) – Geralt and a village idiot team up to learn the secret of an abandoned village inhabited entirely by pigs. Available in Lurtch Village, No Man’s Land.
- Ballad Heroes Neutral Gwent Card Set (will switch cards upon installation) – Play Gwent with a twist! Featuring characters as seen in Dandelion’s ballads, the “Ballad Heroes” neutral Gwent card set will add a lot of flavor to this already exciting card game. Will switch cards upon installation.
- Contract: Missing Miners (quest available in Blandare village on Ard Skellig) – Miners from a small Skellige village are disappearing. Investigate and find out what’s happening!
- Alternative Look for Yennefer (available from main menu) – Check out this entirely new look for the mighty sorceress Yennefer of Vengerberg!
- Nilfgaardian Armor Set (available from the Baron’s Quartermaster in No Man’s Land) – Crafted from the finest materials available, the Nilfgaardian Armor Set includes a jacket, gloves, pants, boots and horse armor.
- Elite Crossbow Set (available in various locations: Baron’s Quartermaster, No Man’s Land; Kaer Trolde Castle Blacksmith, Skellige; Fancy Shop Owner, Novigrad) – Bring down your enemies with lethal accuracy and extend your tactical possibilities with this elite crossbow DLC.
- Temerian Armor Set (available from a merchant in White Orchard) – Reserved for the finest warriors serving the kingdom of Temeria, the Temerian Armor Set includes a jacket, gloves, pants, boots, war horse armor and inventory-expanding saddlebags.
- Beard and Hairstyle Set (available from various barbers in the game world) – Customize Geralt of Rivia to your liking with this amazing set of beards and hairstyles.
[Source: The Witcher (Twitter)]