The Catch-Up: PS Plus Voting, Final Fantasy VII Remake Combat, & More
It’s Sunday again, so The Woods are bringing you your week’s PlayStation news recap via The Catch-Up! Click the video above to enjoy your weekly PlayStation news, reviews, and features round-up, hosted by D’yani and Chandler Wood!
You can check out all of the articles mentioned in full by clicking the links down below.
Be sure to subscribe to PlayStation LifeStyle’s YouTube channel for more episodes of The Catch-Up, as well as other great video content.
- Final Fantasy XII Remaster or Remake Coming, Musicians Reveal
- Report: Sony Will Allow You to Vote for One of the September 2015 PlayStation Plus Free Games on PS4
- PlayStation Plus Vote to Play Feature on PS4 Confirmed by Sony
- Timing Was Key in Final Fantasy VII Remake Announcement, Says Square Enix
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Will Have “Dramatic Changes” Made to the Combat System
- King’s Quest Chapter 1: A Knight to Remember Review – Affa Natta! (PS4)
- Abyss Odyssey: Extended Dream Edition Review – Still Not Right (PS4)
- Expect These Final Fantasy XII HD Changes
- The Industry: Issue #11 – PlayStation Plus or Minus
- PS4 MMO Games – A Look at Current and Upcoming Titles
- Quick Tips – Rocket League
- Daily Reaction: Can a PlayStation Plus Voting System Make Gamers Happy?
- Daily Reaction: Ouya’s Downfall and the Home Console Market
- Daily Reaction: Are Gaming Accessories Important? VR, Fight Sticks and Gaming Headsets
- Licensed Games – Negative Stigma and Facing an Uphill Battle
Join us again next week to catch up on our weekly PlayStation news, reviews, and features!