UK Sales Chart: LEGO Jurassic World Back in 1st, The Order: 1886 Jumps by 406%
Due to a slow week at retail, LEGO Jurassic World was able to claim first place six weeks after it dethroned The Elder Scrolls Online, while previous #1, Rory McIlroy PGA Tour, fell to 4th.
Despite the lack of new releases, it was a strong week for older titles, with retailer promotions on games and PlayStation 4 bundles giving huge boosts to FIFA 15, Battlefield Hardline, and God of War 3 Remastered. Just outside the top 20 in 23rd and 24th, respectively, The Order: 1886 rose by 406% and Bloodborne was up 148%.
Here’s the top 20 selling retail games in the UK for the week ending August 1, 2015, according to GfK Chart-Track:
- LEGO Jurassic World (down 14%)
- Batman: Arkham Knight (down 8%)
- Grand Theft Auto V (up 23%)
- Rory McIlroy PGA Tour (down 46%)
- FIFA 15 (up 90%)
- The Elder Scrolls Online (up 89%)
- Battlefield Hardline (up 148%)
- F1 2015 (down 8%)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (down 4%)
- God of War 3 Remastered (up 79%)
- Minecraft: PlayStation Edition
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition
- WWE 2K15
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Far Cry 4
- LittleBigPlanet 3
- Dying Light
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
With yet another quiet week at retail, do you think LEGO Jurassic World can repeat?