The Catch-Up: Fallout 4 Length, Cel-Shaded Tony Hawk, New Destiny Ghost, & More
It’s Sunday again, so The Woods are bringing you your week’s PlayStation news recap via The Catch-Up! Click the video above to enjoy your weekly PlayStation news, reviews, and features round-up, hosted by D’yani and Chandler Wood!
You can check out all of the articles mentioned in full by clicking the links down below.
Be sure to subscribe to PlayStation LifeStyle’s YouTube channel for more episodes of The Catch-Up, as well as other great video content.
- No Level Cap in Fallout 4, Game Continues After Main Story Ends
- Fallout 4 Will Offer Over 400 Hours of Gameplay, Check Out the RPG’s Exclusive PS4 Theme
- Just Cause 3 Developers Helping Enhance Aerial Tech in Final Fantasy XV
- Final Fantasy XV Release Window Set for 2016, According to Game Director
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 5 Gets New Cel-Shading Look Only Several Weeks Before Launch
- Destiny: The Taken King Ghost Voice Actor Is Nolan North, Replaces Peter Dinklage
- Local Multiplayer Brawler Paperbound Getting Huge Update, Includes Campaign, Match Mutators, and More
- The Industry: Issue #12 – Seeing Fallout to the End
- Top 5 PlayStation Executives
- Editor’s Letter – New Original Video Series Incoming
- She Has to Die
- Daily Reaction: Cracking Down on Xbox One Cloud Computing
- Daily Reaction: Microsoft’s gamescom 2015 Press Conference Impressions
- Daily Reaction: Guitar Hero Live and Rock Band 4 – Rhythm Games’ Encore
Join us again next week to catch up on our weekly PlayStation news, reviews, and features!