The Catch-Up: PlayStation Experience 2015, Vote to Play, The Taken King, & More
It’s Sunday again, so The Woods are bringing you your week’s PlayStation news recap via The Catch-Up! Click the video above to enjoy your weekly PlayStation news, reviews, and features round-up, hosted by D’yani and Chandler Wood!
You can check out all of the articles mentioned in full by clicking the links down below.
Be sure to subscribe to PlayStation LifeStyle’s YouTube channel for more episodes of The Catch-Up, as well as other great video content.
- Bungie Warns Against Playing With Cheaters in Destiny, Announces The Taken King Stream Schedule
- Destiny: The Taken King’s Ghost Shells Will Offer Buffs
- Activision Goes Over What Destiny Did Right, Bungie Explains The Taken King’s Price
- Destiny: The Taken King Will Come With “Tons of New Exotics”
- Upcoming Attack on Titan Game Will Start From Beginning of Original Story
- PlayStation Experience 2015 Starts December 5, Will Feature “Major” Announcements & More
- PlayStation Plus Vote to Play Opens: Learn More About Armello, Grow Home and Zombie Vikings
- Goat Simulator Review – Cheap Novelty (PS4)
- Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture Review – Transcendent (PS4)
- Examining the Localization of Persona
- Daily Reaction: Are Villains Really the Star of the Show? – The Joker, Call of Duty and Until Dawn
- Daily Reaction: PS Plus Vote to Play – Are We Generalizing Indie Games?
- Daily Reaction: How Sharing Is Changing the Industry – PSN and the Share Button
- Now Loading…What Do You Think of P.T. and Its Future
- The VOTE: Would You Pay Higher Game Prices to See Paid DLC/Season Passes Go Away?
Join us again next week to catch up on our weekly PlayStation news, reviews, and features!