UK Sales Chart: LEGO Jurassic World Holds on for Another #1
Before things kick into high gear over the next two weeks with Until Dawn, Mad Max, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, and much more, LEGO Jurassic World was able to capture first place for a fourth time last week.
With this latest win by LEGO Jurassic World, Warner Bros has now seen a #1 title for 11 of the 34 weeks so far this year, with other chart-toppers including Dying Light, Mortal Kombat X, and Batman: Arkham Knight.
Here’s the top 20 selling retail games in the UK for the week ending August 22, 2015, according to GfK Chart-Track:
- LEGO Jurassic World (down 14%)
- Grand Theft Auto V (down 8%)
- Batman: Arkham Knight (down 9%)
- Battlefield Hardline (down 3%)
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition (up 1%)
- FIFA 15 (down 16%)
- Minecraft: PlayStation Edition (up 1%)
- Dying Light (up 5%)
- The Elder Scrolls Online (down 36%)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (up 5%)
- Rare Replay
- Rory McIlroy PGA Tour
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
- Far Cry 4
- F1 2015
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- WWE 2K15
- LittleBigPlanet 3
Where do you think Until Dawn will chart?