DriveClub Season Pass and Full Game Discounted on the PlayStation Store (Update)
Update 2 (September 14):
The DriveClub price drop is now live in North America through the PlayStation Store. Here’s the deals:
- DriveClub PlayStation Plus Edition Upgrade + Season Pass (PlayStation Plus members only) – $19.99
- DriveClub – $14.99
- DriveClub Season Pass – $12.99
Prices are the same for both Canada and the United States.
To celebrate the new Season Pass price, Sony released a trailer (above) detailing what you get for €12.99/£9.99.
As Rustchynsky said on Twitter:
The EU #DRIVECLUB price drop is coming to the US & other territories very soon. I’ll let you know when prices have been reduced!
— Paul Rustchynsky (@Rushy33) September 7, 2015
The Season Pass will also be reduced in North America.
With the price reductions also coming to North America later today, Game Director Paul Rustchynsky has revealed that DriveClub and its Season Pass are now available at a big discount on the PlayStation Store in Europe.
Here’s the deals currently available on the PlayStation Store (Europe):
PlayStation Plus Members
- DriveClub Full Game – €14.99/£11.99
- DriveClub Full Game + Season Pass – €19.99/£15.99
- DriveClub Season Pass – €12.99/£9.99 (previously €24.99/£19.99)
We’ll update with US prices once the deals are live.
Ending back in July, here’s what the DriveClub Season Pass includes:
- 38 amazing cars from the world’s leading manufacturers.
- 176 extra Tour events for your single player career mode.
- 80 PlayStation trophies to earn from the extra Tour events.
- 80 livery designs to customize your cars with.
If you don’t want to spend any money on DriveClub, the PlayStation Plus Edition is still available as part of the Instant Game Collection this month.
— DRIVECLUB (@DRIVECLUB) September 4, 2015
Evolution is also hoping to have a fix for the Thrustmaster T100 next week.
Will you be taking advantage of any of the DriveClub deals? Have you checked out this week’s PS Store deals in North America?