Darksiders 2 Deathinitive Edition Releases on October 6 for PS4
A reworked version of Darksiders 2 that runs at 1080p, the Darksiders 2 Deathinitive Edition is releasing for PlayStation 4 on October 6 in North America and Europe, the official Twitter account announced today. For Xbox One, Nordic Games’ Reinhard Pollice said, “We are working on it right now. Announcements about that will be made soon!”
As a special offer to those in North America, PlayStation Store pre-orders are $26.99 (10% off) until launch and also include an exclusive Darksiders 2 theme. Judging by the listing, the Deathinitive Edition will be a 15GB download.
Here’s everything included with the game on PS4 and Xbox One:
- Darksiders 2 with all DLCs (see below) included and integrated into the game, offering a total playtime of more than 30 hours.
- DLC Included: Maker Armor Set, The Abyssal Forge, The Demon Lord Belial, Death Rides, Angel of Death, Deadly Despair, Shadow of Death, Mortis Pack, Rusanov’s Axe, Van Der Schmash Hammer, Fletcher’s Crow Hammer, Mace Maximus, Argul’s Tomb
- Improved Graphic Render Engine for higher visual quality especially in terms of lighting and shadows
- Improved and reworked level, character, and environment graphics
- Running in native 1080p resolution
- Reworked and tuned game balancing and loot distribution
While we don’t know if Darksiders 3 is happening, Pollice did say on Twitter, “We all need DS3!”
Will you be getting the Deathinitive Edition?
[Source: Darksiders (Twitter)]