The Catch-Up: PlayStation 20th Anniversary, PS4 Dominates Sales, & More
It’s Sunday again, so the Woods are bringing you your week’s PlayStation news recap via The Catch-Up! Click the video above to enjoy your weekly PlayStation news, reviews, and features round-up, hosted by D’yani and Chandler Wood!
You can check out all of the articles mentioned in full by clicking the links down below.
Be sure to subscribe to PlayStation LifeStyle’s YouTube channel for more episodes of The Catch-Up, as well as other great video content.
- August 2015 NPD Report: Madden NFL 16 Is #1, Software & Hardware Fall 2%
- Sony: PS4 Was the #1 Selling Console in August 2015 in North America, Also Topped Software
- Rockstar Ending Grand Theft Auto V Feature Updates on PS3 & Xbox 360 Due to Memory Constraints
- Watch the Original PlayStation Get Unboxed for Its 20th Anniversary
- PlayStation 20th Anniversary Celebrations Include Free SHAREFactory Theme, Vote on Best PlayStation Game Ever
- PlayStation Store Sales This Week Include PlayStation 20th Anniversary Sale
- Former Xbox Boss Thinks Next-Gen Consoles Won’t Use Physical Media
- Now Loading…What’s Your Favorite PlayStation Memory?
- PSOne Game Developers – Where Are They Now?
- Versus – PSOne vs. PS2 vs. PS3
- We Tell You the Japanese PS4 Games Worth Downloading on PSN in 60 Seconds
- Will Destiny: The Taken King Be Enough to Exorcise Its Flaws?
- Destiny Update 2.0 Has Me Hooked Again
- The VOTE: Which PlayStation Console Did You Own First?
Join us again next week to catch up on our weekly PlayStation news, reviews, and features!