Rocket League DLC Pack 2, Revenge of the Battle-Cars, Launches in October
Titled Revenge of the Battle-Cars, it launches this October for $3.99/€3.99/£3.29 and takes a look back at Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars, which came out on PlayStation 3 in 2008.
Inspired by their first “football-game-without-feet,” Revenge of the Battle-Cars adds new customization items, vehicles, and Trophies:
- 2 Classic SARPBC Battle-Cars, Scarab and Zippy
- 12 New Decals (six for each new car)
- 3 New Paint Types (Toon Glossy, Toon Matte, Toon Wood)
- 2 New Wheels (Scarab and Zippy)
- 2 New Rocket Boosts (Accelerato and Battle-Stars)
- 4 New Toppers (Cavalier, Locomotive, Pixelated Shades, Shark Fin)
- 2 New Antennas (Retro Balls from SARPBC)
- 5 New Trophies
When Revenge of the Battle-Cars launches, Psyonix will also give out some free content: the debut of two new arena variations, Urban Station (Night) and Utopia Coliseum (Dusk). They’ll be the last regulation-style maps we’ll see for a while, “as our next few arenas after that will focus on more “unusual” layouts and settings (more on those later this year).”
Additionally, you’ll find new music, Community and Country flags, and more alongside the DLC when it comes out next month.