The Catch-Up: Battlefront & Yoshida Interviews, Voice Actor Strike, & More
It’s Sunday again, so the Woods are bringing you your week’s PlayStation news recap via The Catch-Up! Click the video above to enjoy your weekly PlayStation news, reviews, and features round-up, hosted by D’yani and Chandler Wood!
You can check out all of the articles mentioned in full by clicking the links down below.
Be sure to subscribe to PlayStation LifeStyle’s YouTube channel for more episodes of The Catch-Up, as well as other great video content.
- Shuhei Yoshida Talks VR, Gravity Rush, Vita, and More at Tokyo Game Show
- Shuhei Yoshida Explains Lack of Until Dawn Marketing Push
- Yoshida: People Will “Totally Understand” Why Gravity Rush 2 Is PS4 Only
- Star Wars Battlefront Interview With DICE: Characters, Ranks, Star Cards, Servers and Harrison Ford
- Star Wars Battlefront to Feature In-Game Diorama for “Real Completionists”
- DICE Confirms Star Wars Battlefront Will Have Dedicated Servers
- Video Game Voice Actors Now Voting on Whether to Strike, Could Result in Work Stoppage
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 on PS3 & Xbox 360 Doesn’t Include Campaign, Just Multiplayer & Zombies
- Xbox Head Phil Spencer Isn’t Crazy About VR
- Xbox Boss Thinks Console Wars Are “Incredibly Unhealthy for Our Industry”
- Here’s a Kill Strain PS4 Tutorial in 60 Seconds
- Top 5 Best Video Game Intros
- SOMA Is a PS4 Horror Game You Daren’t Take Your Eyes Off
- Tokyo Game Show 2015 Pictures Part 1: “Heavy Hitters”
- Everything Wrong With Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- The VOTE: PES 2016 vs FIFA 16
- Square-Off – The Destiny Argument
Join us again next week to catch up on our weekly PlayStation news, reviews, and features!