Colorful Shoot-‘Em-Up Kromaia Omega Coming to PS4 This Fall
A new and colorful shoot-’em-up game will be hitting the PlayStation 4 this fall, Rising Star Games and Kraken Empire recently announced.
- Interact with hundreds of physical objects, like massive asteroids, ancient temple ruins, puzzles, treasure, and fight dozens of on-screen enemies at once
- Highly destructible worlds with their own rules and law of physics
- Adaptive AI – Artificial intelligence based on independent simple brains that cooperate creating emergent behaviors
- Pilot several different Armors, each with unique weapons, attributes, and philosophies, plus an all-new armor exclusive to Kromaia Omega
- Multiple gameplay modes including “Story,” “Score Attack,” and new “Pure Mode”
- Four levels of difficulty to test players of all skill levels
- Online leaderboards to show the rest of the shmup world you mean business
- Two-player local co-op that lets one player pilot while the other takes control of the weapon systems
There doesn’t seem to be a firm release date out for Kromaia Omega, yet, but it should be available in the next few months. Does this look like a game you might want to pick up?
[Source: Rising Star Games]