The Elder Scrolls Online: Orsinium DLC Pack Announced for PS4, Xbox One & PC
Featuring “well over 20 hours of content,” Orsinium, a DLC pack for The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, was announced today for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Free to users with an active ESO Plus membership, or available for 3,000 crowns in the ESOTU Crown Store, Orsinium launches on November 2 for PC/Mac, November 17 for Xbox One, and November 18 for PS4.
The largest game pack to date for The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, Orsinium takes you to the mountains of Wrothgar, where King Kurog has sent out a call across Tamriel for adventurers to assist in the rebirth of Orsinium, the ancestral home of the Orcs.
In addition to the full city of Orsinium and zone of Wrothgar, here’s everything included with Orsinium:
- Over 20 hours of captivating story content and quests
- A long-awaited exploration of the culture of Tamriel’s Orcs
- A colossal new zone available to characters of all levels
- A new single-player progressive challenge, The Maelstrom Arena: Available in Normal and Veteran versions; Grants special rewards only obtainable by completing arenas; Includes class-specific leaderboards, so you can see how you match up against your fellow combatants
- Quests and objectives that contribute to rebuilding the city of Orsinium, returning it to its former glory
- Two large public dungeons, Old Orsinium and Rkindaleft, featuring all-new challenges for both solo and group play
- Special harvest nodes that scale to the most advanced material type your character can use for crafting
- Six all-new, challenging world bosses
- Powerful new gear, unique crafting styles, and other rewards inspired by the history and denizens of Wrothgar: Four new Provisioner recipes, only available in Wrothgar; 18 powerful new item sets including 6 ability-altering weapons, 9 sets obtained by participating in activities in Wrothgar, and 3 new craftable sets; The Ancient Orc crafting style; Six new collectible costumes only available in Wrothgar
- Over an hour of brand new in-game musical score
Ahead of Orsinium, a free game update will add subtitles, improvements to battle-leveling, new ways to spend Alliance Points, increased item drop rates, ability balance and bug fixes, and more.
You can learn more about Orsinium by following the link below.
[Source: Elder Scrolls Online]