The Witcher 3 Update 1.10 Is Live, Takes up Over 17GB
An issue with items and schematics disappearing after installing update 1.10 has been reported by players.
According to CD Projekt Red, it only applies to DLC items in New Game+ and a fix is on the way. They add, “In the meantime please hold on to your saves from before the patch.”
Here’s the affected DLC in New Game+:
- Temerian Armor Set
- Beard and Hairstyle Set
- Nilfgaardian Armor Set
- New Quest – “Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear”
- New Quest – “Contract: Skellige’s Most Wanted”
- Elite Crossbow Set
- Skellige Armor Set
- New Quest – “Where the Cat and Wolf Play…”
Detailed yesterday by CD Projekt Red, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt update 1.10 is now live on PlayStation 4, requiring a 17.2GB download.
As Community Lead Marcin Momot explained on Twitter, The Witcher 3 update 1.10 will be available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC today, and it appears to be a mandatory download for anyone wishing to play Hearts of Stone next week:
— Marcin Momot (@Marcin360) October 9, 2015
Featuring over 600 patch notes, the update includes “the largest collection of fixes, improvements, and various enhancements we’ve brought to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt to date.” These include quest fixes, performance optimizations on all platforms, over 150 stability improvements, additional conversations with key characters to enhance relationships, Inventory order and sorting improvements, and a visual stutter animation fix for Roach.
You can check out the full list of patch notes over here, with a few key ones highlighted below:
- Adds segments to conversations with Triss and Yen before battle at Kaer Morhen.
- Adds segments to conversation with Ciri in quest titled Payback.
- Adds segments to conversation with Triss in quest titled On Thin Ice.
- Fixes issues whereby New Game+ would not start correctly from certain save files.
- Introduces modification whereby potions and bombs can no longer be sold.
- Fixes assorted issues with quest and enemy scaling in New Game+ mode.
- Introduces multiple improvements in Gwent, including option to choose one of three difficulty levels. To set option, go to Options>Game.
- Introduces multiple game balance improvements in New Game + mode.
- Adds option to show/hide HUD/Minimap using single button/click.
- Decreases chance of unwarranted screen blur occurring during play.
- Fixes rare infinite loading screen appearing upon loading of save made during Broken Flowers quest.
- Fixes performance issues near the Cave of Dreams in Skellige.
- Fixes assorted graphics glitches, including, but not limited to, two instances of Roach appearing simultaneously, NPCs appearing to lack hands, dead bodies flying off after a foe is decapitated, and others.
Are you buying Hearts of Stone next week?