Forced Pushes Itself to PS4 Tomorrow in North America With 1-4 Player Co-Op
A co-op focused brawler from Beta Dwarf Entertainment, Forced is releasing on PlayStation 4 tomorrow in North America.
First launched on PC in 2013 following a successful Kickstarter campaign, Forced features 1-4 player co-op and sees you trying to earn your freedom as a slave in the toughest fantasy gladiator school.
Here’s the description, as seen on Steam:
Forced is a challenging one- to four-player co-op arcade action RPG with puzzle and tactical elements. You are cast as slaves in the toughest fantasy gladiator school of them all, condemned to fight to the death, all the while attempting to win your freedom. You will face deadly trials and huge creatures, but Balfus, your Spirit Mentor will guide you in your quest to break the chains of oppression.
- 1-4 player campaign, carefully balanced for the number of players
- Local and online co-op, it’s easy to plugin controllers and play on one computer
- A challenging Gladiator campaign with monstrous foes and tricky puzzles
- Four Unique Character Classes, with very distinctive playstyles
- Skill focused: all enemy attacks can be evaded, it’s your job to figure out how!
- The Spirit Mentor, an extra party member which players must control together to gain an upper hand over the enemy
- Survival Arena Mode
- Mark Combat System. Apply marks to enemies with your basic attacks, to set them up for devastating special attacks from you or your allies.
Judging by the Steam price, Forced should cost around $14.99 on PS4.