Horror Game “White Day” Announced for PlayStation VR, List of Korean Devs Working on PS4 Games Released
In case you didn’t know, Sony hosted a PlayStation press conference in Korea just a few days ago. While not a lot of megatons were dropped, there’s still an announcement or two worth mentioning.
One of these announcements is Korean developer Roi Games’ “White Day: A Labyrinth Named School.” Billed as a “romantic horror adventure game,” White Day will use PlayStation VR, You can check out the official trailer above.
In addition to that, Sony Computer Entertainment Korea made a sizzle reel of upcoming PS4 games being developed by Korean studios. You can also check out the list of Korean studios making PS4 games below as well.
- 21c.Ducks – Racers: Dirt, Timing Hero
- Bicore – HeroHeartsZero
- Blueside – Kingdom Under Fire II
- Buff Studio – Buff Knight Advanced
- Cyberfront Korea – Starry Knights
- Dotomchi Games – Heroes of Fortune
- Drool – Thumper
- Joycity – 3-on-3 Freestyle
- Nestoss – James`s Legacy: The Prologue
- Next Floor – Kido: Ride on Time (Trailer)
- Nimble Games – Nimble Birds
- NLabSoft – Blade Warrior
- Okidoki Games – Lift Car
- Park ESM – Operation7: Revolution (Trailer)
- QuattroGear – Black Witchcraft
- ROI Games – White Day: A Labyrinth Named School (PlayStation VR, Trailer)
- Skonec Entertainment – Mortal Blitz VR (PlayStation VR)
- Smilegate Megaport – Quarre: The Magic Library (Trailer)
- Somi – Retsnom (also on PS Vita)
- Studio HG – Smashing the Battle (Trailer)
- Summergrass, Inc. – Mike & Milkbox
- THEM Corporation – The Onion Knights
- Xiness – Ender of Fire
It’s definitely a good sign that more Asian studios outside of Japan are making PS4 games. Let’s hope that they can offer new experiences to complement the AAA games we normally get.