FIFA 16 Update 1.03 Improves Online Matchmaking, Adds New Content
On PlayStation 4 and Xbox One today, FIFA 16 update 1.03 went live, following a PC release last week.
Improving online matchmaking, adding some new third kits, and addressing issues, here’s the full list of patch notes for today’s update:
This update includes new content:
- Star heads for some players, many of which are from the newly promoted Barclays Premier League teams this season.
- New third kits have been added for Roma, Barcelona, and Inter Milan.
This update includes general stability improvements and addresses the following items identified by the community and the FIFA Live Service team:
- Improvements to online matchmaking.
- One instance of a team celebrating a goal at the wrong moment.
- An exploit to win/loss record in FIFA Online Seasons.
- Correct country flags appearing in FIFA Pro Clubs.
- One instance of Pro Club accomplishments resetting for a small number of users.
- An issue on PS4 that caused screen size changes to not save correctly.
In addition to the above, the update addresses the following in FIFA Ultimate Team:
- Updated the default value assigned to the Buy Now option to the max value when listing an item for sale on the Transfer Market.
- Improvements to Compare Price when used on consumable items.
- Issue where your Goalkeeper was the default selection for all Player Roles.
- An issue in settings where the image of the ball didn’t match the selected ball.
- An issue that caused a shared Concept Squad to be displayed as a playable squad in the EA Sports Football Club news feed.
- An issue with the use of historical kits by your opponent in Play a Friend’s Squad.
EA adds at the end of the patch notes, “Thank you to all FIFA fans who continue to provide their constructive feedback on Twitter, Facebook, and the EA Forums. Throughout the course of the FIFA 16 season we’ll provide you with more information and updates if and when they become available.
As a reminder, PS4 update 3.11 went live today as well, so you’ll need to update the system software for some extra stability.
What do you think of the new FIFA 16 update?
[Source: EA Forums]