NBA Live 16 Update 1.04 Today Adds New Pro-Am Court, Fixes Lots of Bugs
Available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, today’s NBA Live 16 update adds the all-new Margaret Ding Lin Pro-am court, gear, accessories, over 50 new shoes, hairstyles, tattoos, and updated player scans, while also fixing gameplay and general issues.
Here’s the list of patch notes, according to the PS4’s Update History:
- New Content: Margaret Ding Lin (LIVE Run) – Trial and Full Game
- New Content: Margaret Ding Lin (Summer Circuit) – Full Game Only
- Over 170 new tops, bottoms, accessories, shoes
- 48 new hairstyles
- New Randy Harris tattoos
- More than 25 new player scans
Those new player scans include the following players: Frank Kaminsky, Justise Winslow, Jahlil Okafor, Willie Cauley-Stein, Jerian Grant, Larry Nance Jr, D’Angelo Russell, Rondae Hollis-Jefferson, Willie Reed, Rakeem Christmas, Myles Turner, Stanley Johnson, Samuel Dekker, Devin Booker, Pat Connaughton, Cameron Payne, Tyus Jones, Karl-Anthony Towns, Kevon Looney, Kelly Oubre, Emmanuel Mudiay.
You’ll also find these fixes:
- Improved rebound input response time
- Added more rebound animations to help with timing and coverage
- Improved failed rebound animations
- Made it easier to perform spin layups.
- Reduced sliding and warping for inside shots and layups. Also improved animation selection.
- Shot percentage tuning for mid range and 3 point shots
- Added a greater fatigue affect for shooting.
- Improved loose ball responsiveness for steals/rebounds and blocked shots
- Sizing up on the perimeter for a longer duration will now trigger isolations
- Improved transition play after turnovers
- Fixed rare issues with double dribbles from post up and unders
- Improved catch animation selection for players in transition
- Improved help defense when scoring from the post
- Improved on ball defense facing logic to help cut off dribble penetration
- Fixed a rare case where players warp across the court after a change of possession
- Fixed rare cases where players hands wouldn’t connect with the rim properly
- Fixed rare issues with ball warping when passing
- Summer Circuit AI alley-oop pass logic improvements
- Addressed rare miss catches in the post
- Fixed issues where pump fakes would over-rotate the players facing
- Fixed rare issue where players would not face the basket when performing a jump shot
General Bug Fixes
- Fixed Blocked Shot not counting for “Contest” objectives
- Fixed gear display issues in Pro-Am lobby
- Host now defaulted to “Start Game” in the Lobby of Pro-Am games
- Fixed issue where Rising Star does not play the correct amount of minutes when the earned time is over thirty minutes
- Fixed issue when viewing the post game wrap up in Ultimate Team, skipping through any point would occasionally cause a black background
- Fixed issue where soaking in Pro AM Screens will occasionaly show online friends as offline
- Improved detection of Contested Shots in the Paint
- Fixed Brooklyn Nets road jersey not being in the correct tops menu when the user selects the PRO-AM outfits in the Gear Shop.
- Inconsistent lighting for player avatar in summer circuit/live run lobbies adjusted
- Added “Good Defense” event for stopping an inside shot via a collision
- Improved stability if the fifth and fourth users leave a live run lobby just before the timer expires
- Fixed Lobby host changes in persistent sessions
- It is no longer possible to change your Play Style after becoming receiving the Superstar designation.
- Fixed framerate drop when User B constrains the title in a H2H game.
- Fixed occasional loud crowd cheer while playing in OKC
- Enabled standing crowd animation stream(s) for ProAm Venues
- Improved Pro-Am stability
- Fixed Dynasty salary cap restrictions issue
- Fixed issue where the rising star is told to guard someone else, but gets penalized when the original opponent that was guarded makes a shot in Rising Star mode
- Fixed issue where Rising Star is not in the starting lineup when the Star becomes a ‘STARTER’ and enters a game in Rising Star mode
- Tuned penalty for passing up shots
- Pro-Am: Added link to Skills Progression from lobby
- Improved Content Update stability
- Fixed parts of the geo blocking the camera in Terminal 23
- Fixed black texture where an exit sign should be in the Seattle Pacific University arena
- Addressed Summer Circuit AI Alley Oop tuning
- Fixed issue where the stanchion poles and clock do not turn invisible in SPU venue
- Fixed issues with the Activity Feed
- Fixed issue with blocks going back to offense too much
- Fixed issue where help defense fails to react in time from a successful post move
- Fixed standing crowd popping in game
- Fixed issue when on an interception or steal the AI ball handler goes into a one off animation when they have an advantage
- Fixed issue when playing a Summer Circuit game in Brooklyn Park with another User the Pre game NIS only showed 4 Players coming onto the court
- Fixed intermittent periods of not seeing lobby avatar images in the Pro-Am lobby
- Fixed “Make an Assisted Shot” not triggering when completing an alley oop, layup or dunk in Summer Circuit
- Re-ordered the position slots in the lobby to be PG, SG, SF, PF, C
- Implemented new generic facial animation
- Fixed a soft lock that occurred when accepting an invite to a Summer Circuit lobby that is currently full
- Fixed issue when an opponent select the quit and count option in an Ultimate Team H2H game
What do you think of the new update?