DriveClub Update 1.25 Adds New Content, Support for Upcoming Free DLC
Weighing in at 0.4GB and bringing the total size of all updates to 12.1GB, DriveClub update 1.25 is now available to download on PlayStation 4, adding new content and improvements based on player feedback.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for DriveClub’s December update:
- Unlock the Mercedes-AMG S 65 Coupé by completing Rank 6 of the Mercedes-Benz Owners Club Accolade.
- Unlock the KTM 1290 Super Duke R by completing Rank 10 of the KTM Owners Club Accolade.
- All Tours now have an easy difficulty setting, featuring easier AI opponents and easier objectives called Silver Stars. These are in addition to the existing Gold Star system.
- All cars now feature 15 individual levels. Level up your cars to unlock 15 customization slots for new special paint types: Flake, Flip and Chrome.
- Vehicle customization slots have also increased from 4 to 16. This gives you more freedom to change the livery designs across all of your vehicles.
- Driver and Club Accolades have ALL increased from 5 to 10 levels. Levels 6-10 offer significantly more generous fame rewards for you and your club.
- Driver Levels & Elite Levels are now separate. Your Driver Level advances as you earn Fame. Your Elite Level advances as you complete the Elite objectives.
- 5 new Driver Levels have been added (new cap is 85). There’s a new livery reward to unlock at each level.
- 5 new Elite Levels have been added (new cap is 25).
- 5 new Club Levels have been added (new cap is 60). There’s a new livery reward to unlock at level 60.
- The main menu for DriveClub Bikes has been updated to feature a selection of our favourite #PS4share community photos.
- Awesome new #PS4share community photos are featured as the loading screens for DriveClub and DriveClub Bikes.
- Privates Lobbies have new filters for inviting friends, so you can easily see which friends are online and which friends are online playing DriveClub.
- Privates Lobbies have new options for Braking Assist, Laps (up to 25) and Grid Order (including order by result of the previous session).
- Driver and Rider customization is now featured in the Settings menu for quick and easy access.
- Includes general improvements for game performance, stability and usability.
Additionally, today’s update prepped for new DLC releasing worldwide on December 15 (see trailer for more details):
- Free Mercedes-AMG Tour Pack featuring the Mercedes-AMG GT3 2016, 11 events and 3 Trophies. Obtain the ‘AMG Champion’ Trophy to unlock the new car.
- Instant unlock options for the Mercedes-AMG S 65 Coupé, KTM 1290 Super Duke R and Mercedes-AMG GT3 2016.
Evolution didn’t provide an update on what they have planned for next year.
[Source: DriveClub (Facebook)]