Third Street Fighter V Beta Starts December 18 on PS4 & PC, Here’s All the Details
Available on both PlayStation 4 and PC, the third Street Fighter V beta will run from December 18 at 12:01am PT/3:01am ET until December 20 at 10pm PT/1am ET on December 21.
In a blog post about this beta, Capcom confirmed Ryu, Birdie, Cammy, Necalli, Nash, and Laura will be available at the start, with Dhalsim and Zangief coming later in the beta. They tease, “And who knows, there might be a few more character surprises along the way!”
Here’s what you’ll have access to in the beta:
- Ranked Match — Fight for glory and status in high stakes matches!
- Casual Match — Enjoy more casual matches without pressure.
- Training — Improve your skills against a training dummy with a variety of options and settings.
- Capcom Fighters Network (CFN) — Check out the latest leaderboard rankings, search for replays, and rivals.
- Battle Setting — Customize your character profile and button configuration, among other options.
- Options — Manage the screen and sound settings.
Additionally, the beta will be offline for maintenance a couple of times throughout the test, as you can see below in the schedule:
- December 18 at 12:01am PT – Beta starts for PS4 and PC users
- December 18 at 8am PT – Servers down for 10 hour maintenance
- December 18 at 6pm PT – Servers back online, play resumes
- December 19 at 6pm PT – Servers down for 10 hour maintenance
- December 20 at 4am PT – Servers back online, play resumes
- December 20 at 10pm PT – Beta concludes
If you’re previously participated in a beta, you’ll have some invite codes to share with other people. Everyone else will need to have pre-ordered the game for access.
Street Fighter V launches on February 16, 2016 for PlayStation 4 and PC.
Will you be participating in the beta?
[Source: Capcom Unity]