The Catch-Up: Hideo Kojima and Sony, PSX 2015, & More
The Woods are bringing you your week’s PlayStation news recap via The Catch-Up! Click the video above to enjoy your weekly PlayStation news, reviews, and features round-up, hosted by D’yani and Chandler Wood!
You can check out all of the articles mentioned in full by clicking the links down below.
Be sure to subscribe to PlayStation LifeStyle’s YouTube channel for more episodes of The Catch-Up, as well as other great video content.
- PlayStation Experience 2015 Coverage (News, Previews, and More)
- Hideo Kojima ‘Contractually Forbidden’ From Talking About Konami Departure, Kojima Productions Has Four Members
- Kojima Wants Their PS4 Game To “Have Something New That People Haven’t Seen Before”
- Hideo Kojima Received Multiple Offers From Other Companies, Went With Sony Because of Their Relationship
- Kojima Productions’ First Title Planned for PC After PS4 Release, Isn’t Related to Metal Gear or Silent Hills
- Hideo Kojima Issues Message on Website, Talks New Kojima Productions Logo
- Sony Announces Partnership With Kojima Productions, First New IP to Be “Console Exclusive” to PS4
- King’s Quest Chapter 2: Rubble Without a Cause Review – Simplified Fairy Tale (PS4)
- Fat Princess Adventures Review – What Diet? (PS4)
- Now Loading….Hideo Kojima and Sony Partnership: What Do You Want to See?
- The VOTE: Will You Support Konami and Metal Gear Without Hideo Kojima?
- Best of 2015 Game Awards
Join us again next week to catch up on our weekly PlayStation news, reviews, and features!