RBI Baseball 16 Announced for PS4, Xbox One & PC, Releases in Spring 2016
Over the weekend, RBI Baseball 16 was announced for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and mobile with a spring 2016 release date.
Priced at $19.99 on consoles, RBI Baseball 16 has Mookie Betts on the cover and introduces new features, including a rebuilt AI system for defense, an improved batting engine, and a new lighting system based on actual geographic locations for the 30 MLB stadiums.
Here’s a list of the features:
- Make the play – Make the play with your favorite Major League Baseball team and win the World Series!
- Season – Track your season stats by team, player and league leaders across multiple seasons. Sim through games in Season mode!
- Your Team, Your Way – Modify your lineup with complete MLB rosters or play classic R.B.I. Baseball 16-player rosters. Downloadable roster updates throughout the 2016 season.
- Multiplayer – Take your skills to the next level and compete online (Console and PC versions only)
- The new edition of the game has many new features, including a rebuilt defensive artificial intelligence system, giving users more control than ever to make the play.
- Among the new fielding capabilities are dives, wall catches and even fake throws.
- An improved batting engine will feature variable perfect timing, based on live-game factors such as the pitch location and swing timing.
- Pitchers will play more to their individual strengths than in previous versions of R.B.I. For example, a pitcher whose repertoire features a wide range of velocities will see his pitches change speeds more frequently.
- This year’s game will look snazzier, too, as all 30 MLB ballparks will feature a new lighting system based on actual geographic locations, field views and additional high-resolution realistic design elements.