The Elder Scrolls Online Update 1.11 on PS4 Is Live, Fixes Game & DLC Issues
Following some server downtime earlier today, update 1.11 is now live for The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited on PlayStation 4.
Just an incremental patch (no download size given), 1.11 addresses reported issues in Orsinium and Maelstrom Arena, while also improving general combat, gameplay, and UI. Additionally, several abilities have been adjusted to improve overall game performance.
Here’s highlights of the patch notes for The Elder Scrolls Online update 1.11 on PS4:
DLC Game Packs – Fixes and Improvements
Dungeons & Group Content
- General – Fixed an issue where the Normal versions of the bosses in White-Gold Tower and Imperial City Prison would occasionally grant less loot than intended when killed.
- Imperial City Prison – Flesh Grenades now can be thrown by werewolves, and the werewolf transformation will no longer be removed when getting in proximity of a Flesh Grenade.
- Rkindaleft – The group event will now correctly take 20 minutes to respawn for anyone with the achievement, and two minutes to respawn for anyone without the achievement.
- The area beneath the ladders in the Imperial Sewers will no longer have a location based immunity. Instead, anyone that enter the Sewers from the Districts will have a timed immunity buff similar to the buff when traveling from District to District.
- Fixed an issue where you would occasionally be unable to progress through the central event in the Imperial Sewers.
- The central event found in the Imperial Sewers will now respawn faster when no player characters are present in the central chamber.
- Migoruz: You will no longer be able to trick Migoruz, and must now fight him as intended.
- Fixed an issue where the quest pins inside the Daggerfall Bookbinders and Company Store and Halsinan’s House would point to the incorrect location.
- Fixed an issue where the legendary fish in Wrothgar could be caught outside of the intended conditions. If you’d like to test your luck, there’s a rumor that an orc named Atorag may have seen some unusual fish behavior along the coast, west of Morkul Stronghold.
- Fixed an issue that was causing many fishing holes in Wrothgar to not grant fish if three or more people were fishing together. Fishing with your buddies is a time-honored tradition in Wrothgar, and is once again supported.
- Para Bellum: Fixed an issue where this item set was appearing to stack multiple times, potentially preventing you from receiving additional buffs or debuffs.
- Rogjoll the Mule will no longer duplicate himself when multiple player characters turn in crafting writs at the same time.
- Increased the drop rate of the Maelstrom Weapons from the Maelstrom Arena weekly leaderboard mail. You now have a 100% chance to receive a Maelstrom Weapon if you are on the weekly leaderboard, previously a 50% chance.
- The purple-quality set items found in the Wrothgar Daily Contract Recompense containers will now scale to your level, rather than always being VR16.
Base Game Patch – Fixes and Improvements
Art & Animation
- General – Guards will no longer change their idle location after interacting with a wanted player character.
Combat & Gameplay
- Fixed an issue where you could slot non-functional copies of an ability on your ability bar.
- Fixed an issue where dragging your main hand weapon from the primary weapon slot to the backup weapon slot would not visually change your equipped weapon on your character.
- Fixed an issue where you were unable to use Light or Heavy Attacks after dying to fall damage while on your mount.
- Adjusted several abilities to improve overall game performance. Affected abilities will now tick less frequently, but deal more damage such that overall damage should remain constant. The affected abilities include: Blazing Spear, Consuming Darkness and its morphs, Eruption, Lightning Splash and its morphs, Necrotic Orb and its morphs, Path of Darkness and its morphs, Radiant Destruction and its morphs
- Fixed an issue where interacting with an object at the same time as casting an ability could get you stuck in a loop of sheathing and unsheathing your weapons.
- Adjusted several abilities to improve the performance in Cyrodiil. The following abilities or item set abilities will now only apply their buffs to allies who are in your group, rather than all nearby allies: Exploitation, Hemorrhage, Illuminate, Meritorious Service, Mountain’s Blessing, Powerful Assault, Restoring Aura, Radiant Aura, Restoring Twilight
- Reduced the durability loss of your gear from regular wear-and-tear by 33%. Durability loss from death is unchanged.
- Reduced the amount of experience needed to earn a Champion Point once you’re over the Champion Point cap by 33%.
- Fixed an issue where stacking an item to the maximum amount in your inventory would display the incorrect number of items contained in the stack.
- Fixed an issue where combining an inventory stack would not update properly on the Vendor and Fence UI windows.
- Fixed an issue where the “Add Friend” field would go blank when you navigated away from it.
- Fixed an issue where the “Restore to default” setting would not properly save.
- The filter list in the Guild Store will now update properly whenever a weapon’s filter type changes.
- Fixed an issue where using a consumable item in the sub-menu would make the “Assign” button prompt not appear on the quickslot menu.
For the full list of patch notes, follow the link below.
Next up for The Elder Scrolls Online is the Thieves Guild DLC, which adds hours of new content and lets you join the Thieves Guild. A release date has yet to be announced.
[Source: Elder Scrolls Online]