Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Update 1.05 Today on PS3 Fixes Multiplayer & Zombies Issues
While it doesn’t add the Awakening DLC pack or the same amount of fixes as the PlayStation 4 version, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 on PlayStation 3 was updated today.
Addressing issues with Multiplayer and Zombies, here’s the full list of patch notes for today’s Black Ops 3 update on PS3:
- Fixed crash when having the Ballistics CPU equipped during activation of the H.A.T.R. by the opposing team.
- Fixed crash when several players are kicked for inactivity within a precise timeframe.
- Addressed multiple issues regarding unsuccessful game invites, leading to error messages, dead lobbies or various unresponsive states.
- Fixed instances of the game crashing for some clients after several Scorestreaks get triggered at the same time.
- Players are no longer able to unlock the Diamond Camo for the knife without meeting its requirement.
- Accented characters are now displayed properly within the in-game store.
- Double XP events bonuses are no longer applied to Custom matches.
- The achievement “Seen Some Things” will now unlock correctly.
- Multiple players kicked for inactivity will no longer end up together in the same lobby afterwards.
- Players will not be able to retain possession of the Uplink Drone and carry a moveable Scorestreak at the same time.
- Scythe ammo reduced from 200 to 160.
- Close damage range slightly reduced.
- Long damage range slightly raised.
- Increased lethal range.
- ADS time increased.
- Close range damage increased.
Light Machine Guns
- ADS speed slightly reduced.
- Clip size reduced from 50 to 40.
- ADS time has been slowed down.
- No longer deals extra damage to vehicles without FMJ.
- Increased recoil.
- Increased hip-fire spread.
- 48 Dredge
- Clip size reduced from 72 to 60.
- Slightly increased the ADS time
- Fixed several spots where bots would mantle and jump to their death.
- Fixed multiple exploits where the player could mantle into unintended areas.
- Addressed several locations where different Scorestreaks would end up getting stuck.
- Fixed multiple spots where bot navigation was suboptimal.
- Addressed collision exploits in Shadows of Evil where the player could avoid contact with zombies.
- Addressed various areas where zombies would not path to players.
- Applying a camo to a specific weapon will no longer affect other equipment. This fix will require players to reselect their attachments and camos once in order for them to be properly saved.
- Fixed timing-specific controller disconnection issues that resulted in the scoreboard remaining on-screen until the end of the match.
- The host will no longer crash if a client starts the first ritual while another is bleeding out.
- Players will no longer crash while accepting a game invite in the opening cinematic.
- Fixed scenarios where The Quick Revive machine would disappear after the Civil Protector revives the user.
- The Ephemeral Enhancement will no longer interfere with cost of the Re-Pack game mechanic.
- Fixed instances of statistics not tracking properly in the Combat Record interface.
If you’re an Xbox 360 owner, Beenox said, “The Xbox 360 patch is being worked on. Stay tuned.”
Activision announced in December that Awakening wasn’t coming to PS3 or 360. They haven’t given a definitive yes or no on future map packs coming to last-gen, saying instead, “DLC Season Pass and DLC Map Packs may not be available on all platforms or in all territories. Pricing and release dates may vary by platform.”
How big of a download was the update for you?