PvZ: Garden Warfare 2 Post-Beta Changes Include Additional Quests and Multiplayer Region Selector
Following the recent Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 multiplayer beta, EA has detailed all the changes and additions made to the game in light of player feedback. As the team promises to continue fine-tuning, the following patch notes have been released:
- Added Region Selector to choose which multiplayer server to connect to in Multiplayer Portal.
- Added some additional quests to the Backyard Battleground.
- Improved presentation for Super Boss Waves in Ops modes.
- Improvements to stickers in sticker shop for better readability.
- Numerous quality fixes
- Characters hit with the toxic buff now spread toxic damage to close teammates.
- Gooped characters now have a uniform look speed penalty.
- Healer Improvements – Scientists and Sunflowers revive teammates to 100% health (all other characters revive to 50%).
- Fixed respawn/revive invulnerability timer.
- Pirate Cannon, Pirate Barrel, Engineer Turret, Whirlwind, and Impkata can now be dispelled by the Spikeweed.
- Increased number of Vanquishes required to fill Legendary Meters.
- Fixed bug where Burrowed Chompers could move the Balls in Space mini game.
- Impkata and Husk Hop are now dispelled by knockback.
- Drone cooldowns now continue on death/respawn.
- Decreased camera flinch when receiving damage.
- Many other bug fixes!
- Slightly reduced movement speed for most characters (exception – Super Brainz, Chomper, Sunflower, Scientist)
- Increased corn weapon damage
- Laser will overheat faster
- Shield strength decreased
- Damage increased
- Reduced stamina cost for Arcane blast when in Arcane Enigma form
- Rose Magic Thistles target-lock improvements. This allows the player to move the crosshair off of their target for up to 0.5s before they lose the lock.
- Rose now does regular damage to Mechs instead of blocked damage.
- Removed ammo for punches and allow for infinite punching
- Increased fist beam strength
- Reduced cooldown times for all abilities to allow more frequent ability usage
- Significantly increased whirlwind damage
- Reduced ammo count for primary weapons
- Increased gravity grenade cooldown time
- Greatly reduced Impkata range and damage
- Reduced Z-Mech Health
- Improved biotic pull for Z7-Mech
- Significantly Improved barrel protection
- Engineer turret now uses Mechanic crosshair instead of Default Engineer crosshair.
- Reduced Jackhammer time
- Engineer turret improvements for damage and projectile speed
- Vampire Sunflower now does Regular, Blocked, and Critical damage instead of just Regular damage.
For complete tuning details, follow the source link below. And for more on PvZ: Garden Warfare 2, check out our previous coverage.