Blast ‘Em Bunnies Aims for a March 8 Release on PS4, PS Vita, 3DS & Xbox One
Priced at $4.99 (USD)/€4.99, complete with cross-buy, Blast ‘Em Bunnies from Nnooo is coming to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita on March 8 in North America and March 9 in Europe. A Nintendo 3DS and Xbox One launch will follow on March 10 and 11, respectively.
An endless shooter that’s been “tailored for each platform to take advantage of each machine’s unique abilities and processing power,” Blast ‘Em Bunnies sees you playing as Bang Bang, a bunny who must defend his burrow from evil bunnies. With Throatslitter holding your family hostage, you’ll have to attack enemies with a carrot rifle, watermelon machine gun, turnip mortar, or runner bean laser, using coins to buy new upgrades and ammo.
Here’s the description for Blast ‘Em Bunnies:
Defend your burrow from a horde of evil bunnies before they take you down! Pick them off using your carrot rifle, pelt their furry hides with your watermelon pip machine gun or wreak havoc with your runner bean laser. Want to destroy as many of their colony as possible? Your turnip mortar will do maximum splash damage. These crafty cottontails come in all shapes and sizes. Some of them can even fly, so you’ll need every weapon in your armoury to deal with this barbarous band of bitter bunnies. How they became evil, where they came from and who taught them to fly remains a mystery. But there’s no time to ponder these rabbit riddles, just grab your favourite weapon and…Blast ‘Em Bunnies!
- Survival Mode – Easy, Normal, Hard and Very Hard Endless Shooter, Equipped upgrades for all weapons
- Slaughter Mode Normal – Kill as many bunnies as you can in 2 minutes, Invincibility ON, full upgrades for chosen weapon
- Slaughter Mode Super – Kill as many bunnies as you can in 2 minutes, Invincibility OFF, equipped upgrades for chosen weapon
- Slaughter Mode Ultra – Kill as many bunnies as you can in 2 minutes, Invincibility OFF, NO upgrades for chosen weapon, 3 hearts ONLY
- 4 Weapons to purchase and upgrade
- 16 Ammo Types to purchase
- 5 Arenas to purchase as add on content each with day to night system and 3 new music tracks
- 5 Skin Packs to purchase as add on content each with 21 bunny skins for the enemy bunnies
- Lots of missions to complete – 3 normal (refresh on completion) and 1 Daily (fresh next day after completion)
- Great price US$/€ 4.99
- Add on content sold individual in bundles at a variety of price points
The paid add-on DLC ranges from $1.99 to $9.99 each, and adds new skins, arenas, and multipliers. A Mega Bundle at $14.99 will include all the DLC, while a Super Mega Bundle at $19.99 will include the game and all DLC.
If you’re playing on PS4, PS Vita, or 3DS, you have the option of using motion controls to aim.
Nic Watt, Founder and Creative Director at Nnooo, said, “As a development team of 2 and a company of 3 we have poured our heart and souls into making this game a highly polished, frenetic experience on all of the platforms we are releasing on. It has been a real labour of love to ensure we release across such a wide range of machines at the same time across the world. We are super proud of our efforts and hope all of our fans old and new enjoy the game!”