Battlefield Hardline Update Today Adds Betrayal DLC Support, Brings New Weapons
With the release of the Betrayal expansion today for Premium Members, Visceral Games has launched a new Battlefield Hardline update on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for today’s update:
- Devil’s Tooth Pick
- Inquisition Sword
- AUG A3
- Inquisition Sword – Available for all users through Base Game Update.
- Gold Inquisition Sword – Available for owners of Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal after completing the Sword & Board Syndicate Assignment.
- Red Inquisition Sword – Available for owners of Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal after completing the Bloody Broadsword Syndicate Assignment.
- Shovel – Available for all users through Base Game Update.
- Gold Shovel – Available for owners of Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal after completing the Gravedigger Syndicate Assignment.
Other New Features
- Weapon License Voucher now has a rare chance to unlock via Gold Battlepacks.
- Official Pistols Only servers.
- Added “No Snipers”, “Pistol Only”, and “Melee Only” curated list to RSP Settings.
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- Adjusted Interrogation interaction from 2 seconds to 5 seconds.
- Improved hit detection.
- Re-ordered default map rotation so infantry and night maps are grouped.
- Made standard Blood Money servers run one round per map.
- Removed “Criminal Mix” and “Swat Mix” servers.
- Added official “Pistols Only” TDM servers.
- Fixed bug whereby client might crash after redeploying, following killing a player with the Nail Gun.
- Fixed several instances of missing animations.
- Miscellaneous stability improvements and bug fixes.
- PC: Fixed bug whereby “Become Legendary” option wasn’t displayed in End of Round screen.
- PC: Quick Match rotations updated to include most popular modes and maps.
- Adjusted Rubber Arm Syndicate so less Gas Grenade Kills are required.
- Removed Facebook Sharing support on PlayStation 3 since it is no longer supported as of system software update 4.78.
- Relaxed pingsite restrictions.
- Reduced number of rounds from 9 to 5 for Rescue and Crosshair.
- Time between rounds reduced to 60 seconds.
- Removed red outline on players in Competitive Match to stop cheating
- Penalties enabled for quitting early in Competitive Match games.
- Fixed bug whereby game would break if VIP redeployed during pre-round in Crosshair mode.
- Xbox One: Fixed bug whereby users invited via front-end would be sent to Squad Join Lobby rather than squad.
- In Train Dodge, train now works in pre-round.
- Made TDM and Bounty Hunter Supremacy Coins easier to unlock.
- Players can no longer melee Helicopter or Limo pilots through glass windshields.
- Fixed bug whereby player is able to stay out of bounds without dying on Pacific Highway.
- Fixed bug whereby some white artifacting would appear on Double Cross and Pacific Highway.
- Made the Spotting Player cooldown sound effect louder.
- Changed the audio for the Train Whistle to be more authentic.
- Train Dodge: Smoothed the geometry around the river to make driving easier.
- Bank Job: Made it so players can’t grapple up to the Dome.
- Removed damage modifier on gas grenades.
- Reduced vertical recoil on M110K5.
- Increased damage fall off start and end distance for .30 Carbine round. Start of fall of from 30 to 40 end from 60 to 65.
- 9x19mm Heavy reduced to 16 min damage.
- Decreased base accuracy on Uzi.
- Increased damage and fall off for .410 Jury.
- Reduced ROF on M82.
- Increased velocity on M39 and fixed AP rounds bug.
As a note, the Betrayal expansion will need to be downloaded manually from the PlayStation Store, while the update will download automatically when you open Hardline.
Betrayal will be available to non-Premium members on March 15.