Grand Theft Auto V Update 1.33 Today on PS4, Xbox One & PC Adds New Content and Fixes Issues
With the release of Grand Theft Auto V update 1.33 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC today, Rockstar Games has brought new content to Benny’s Original Motor Works, the new Sumo adversary mode, new weapons, improved GTA Online loading times, numerous bug fixes, and more.
Here’s the patch notes for today’s update:
New Content (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- One new vehicle is now available for purchase from Benny’s Original Motorworks Website in GTA Online: Dundreary Virgo Classic
- This vehicle can be upgraded at Benny’s Original Motorworks in GTA Online: Dundreary Virgo Classic > Dundreary Virgo Classic Custom
- One existing vehicle is now available for purchase from Benny’s Original Motorworks Website in GTA Online: Vapid Slamvan
- This vehicle can be upgraded at Benny’s Original Motorworks in GTA Online: Vapid Slamvan > Vapid Slamvan Custom
- One existing Benny’s vehicle now has a new upgrade type: The Willard Faction can now upgrade into the Willard Faction Custom Donk (NOTE: The Willard Faction Custom upgrade is also still available)
- New ‘Benny’s Bespoke’ Wheel Types are available from Benny’s Original Motorworks.
NOTE: Players who have any of the existing stock vehicles can upgrade to a Custom version, they do not need to purchase a new stock vehicle from Benny’s.
Other New Content
- Sumo Adversary Mode has been added to GTA Online which unlocks at Rank 1: Push the other teams off of Maze Bank (and other locations).
- Two new Weapons have been added to GTA Online: Double Barrel Shotgun, Compact Rifle
- Three new player actions have been added to GTA Online: You Loco, Finger Kiss, Peace
- Over 120 Lowrider themed clothing items and Outfits have been added to the Clothes Stores for Male and Female characters in GTA Online.
- 16 new Tattoos are available from Tattoo Parlors in GTA Online.
- Three new Hairstyles are available for Male and Female characters in GTA Online.
New Features/Updates (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
Ghosted to Player
Ghosted to Player is a new option on the Wasted screen that appears under the following criteria:
- Player X kills you 3 times within 5 minutes.
- You have not damaged Player X during those 3 kills.
This option can be found alongside the Respawn, Passive and One on One Deathmatch options and is triggered via R1/RB and displays as “Go Ghosted to Player X”. Once this option has been selected, you and Player X will be ghosted to each other and each other only for two minutes.
Contact Mission Unlock Update
The Contact Mission unlock system has been updated. Players now have two ways in which Contact Missions can be unlocked to allow for direct launching from the start menu:
- Reach the requisite rank for the Mission (This unlocks the Mission for that character slot only).
- Play the Mission via an invite (This unlocks the Mission for the whole profile).
Ammu-Nation Wall Re-Organization
Melee, Pistols and Throwable DLC Weapons have been moved from the DLC wall to appropriate cabinets.
- The ‘No Shoes’ option is now available in wardrobes.
- Players can now launch VIP Work and VIP Challenges when on the deck of their Yacht.
- Mouse support for the ‘Move Yacht’ menu has been added.
- A free retry has been set up for moving the Yacht when your chosen destination is full. If your Yacht fails to sail to the chosen destination and you’re placed nearby, you will be allowed to sail back there for free when a space becomes available as long as you don’t sail anywhere else.
General/Miscellaneous Highlights (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Fixes have been implemented to improve game stability and network performance for GTA Online:
Improvements have been made to reduce loading times when joining sessions and transitioning between sessions in GTA Online.
- Fixed an issue where players who owned the Collector’s Edition and had transferred to PC were unable to sell 124 Popular St.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to modify or sell vehicles at Los Santos Customs shops after the Lowriders update.
- Fixed an issue where the Vapid Hotknife was being delivered with no engine cover.
- Fixed an issue where 0897 Mirror Park Blvd had no map icon when purchased as a 5th property.
- Fixed an issue that caused the power of low-end hydraulics to display differently between players in a GTA Online session.
- Fixed an issue that caused some Pegasus vehicles to be damaged when being delivered in certain locations.
- Fixed an issue where players’ BMXs were changing color to black after logging out and back into Online.
- Fixed an issue that was causing car purchase colors to be applied to BMX purchases.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Moving Day’ award was not being awarded to players.
- Fixed an issue that was causing players to blow themselves up when completing the VIP Challenge – Sightseer hacking mini-game while piloting a Buzzard.
- Fixed an issue where players’ 4th and 5th properties were not being cleaned by the cleaner.
- Fixed an issue that was causing a strobe effect on wheels that were upgraded at Benny’s.
- Fixed issues where players’ Yacht names were being cut off.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Heist music to fade out early and be replaced with standard Mission music during Heists.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the ‘Crew Cut’ Trophy to not be awarded when the requirements are met on Slasher modes.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Social Club website to display “Unable to retrieve personal vehicle details.” for some players.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to disconnect from a GTA Online session when purchasing a Galaxy Super Yacht.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the passenger’s camera to clip through the car when the driver browses through the interior mods in Benny’s.
General/Miscellaneous (PS4 Only)
- Fixed an issue that wouldn’t load the player into the appropriate modes when using the PS4 Live Tile for Drop Zone and Till Death Do Us Part Adversary Modes.
- Fixed an issue that was alerting players with “Your Sony Entertainment Network account cannot access User Generated Content due to parental control restrictions.” after removing a broken Crew Emblem, and then attempting to reapply it.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to be stuck after attempting to join a friended player’s lobby that the player had left from their PlayStation Home Screen.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when a player tried to access a published Job via a Live Tile.
- Fixed an incorrect error message when attempting to join an ‘Invite Only’ GTA Online session via the Friends section of the PlayStation Home Screen.
- Fixed some network connectivity issues that could occur after suspending and resuming GTA Online several times.
You can see specific Xbox One and PC changes, as well as all the fixes, by following the link below.