Bully, Manhunt Released on PS4 Today in North America & Europe
Bully and Manhunt are now available in North America for $14.99 each.
Without any warning, Sony and Rockstar have launched Bully and Manhunt on PlayStation 4 as the latest PlayStation 2 games to be re-released with 1080p up-rendering and Trophies.
- Valedictorian (Platinum) – Unlock every trophy.
- Graduate (Gold) – Complete Chapter 5.
- Problem Child (Gold) – Amass 160,000 trouble points.
- Kleptomania (Gold) – Acquire all room trophies.
- Boy Genius (Gold) – Complete all 5 classes for every subject.
- Psychopath (Platinum) – Unlock all trophies.
- Murderous (Gold) – Complete every scene on Hardcore difficulty.
- Dangerous (Gold) – Complete every scene on Fetish difficulty.
- 4-Star Freak (Gold) – Earn a 4-star rating for every scene on Fetish Difficulty.
- 5-Star Fiend (Gold) – Earn a 5-star rating for every scene on Hardcore Difficulty.
It isn’t confirmed yet, but Bully and Manhunt should be available later today in North America for $14.99 each.
As the PlayStation Store description says for each title, “Experience [Manhunt/Bully] for PS2 with full 1080p up-rendering and enhanced features such as Trophies, Share Play, Remote Play, Activity Feeds and Second Screen support for game manuals with PS Vita or PS App.”
Manhunt is a 2GB download, while Bully is 2.7GB.
Will you be getting either game?