Full Mojo Rampage Now Set for a Spring 2016 Release on PS4 & Xbox One
Previously expected in 2015, Full Mojo Rampage from developer Over The Top Games is now releasing in spring 2016 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, publisher Nicalis announced today.
For the PS4 and Xbox One versions of this roguelike action RPG, Over The Top Games has added the new Endless Mode, as well as visual, content, and gameplay improvements based on player feedback.
Here’s what Nicalis says about Full Mojo Rampage, which also includes co-op for up to four players and online versus modes for up to eight players:
Set in the mystical shoes of a knowledge-hungry apprentice, players serve deities known as Loa in their pursuit of strange dark magic. Utilizing abilities bestowed by Loa alongside an ever-changing array of enchanted items known as mojos, up to 4 players will venture through randomly generated spooky 3D environments. Alone or co-op, they will slaughter, steal and summon their way to sorcerous splendor. Players can also engage in a variety of awesome online versus modes that support up to 8 players, including challenges such as Capture the Flag, Deathmatch and King of Mojo.
Features of Full Mojo Rampage!
- Battle strange and challenging foes via intense, roguelike action RPG style gameplay
- Tear through the Voodoo realm in randomly generated vivid environments brimming with secret rooms, shrines and loot. Forcefully avenge the Voodoo gods known as Loa to earn special items and enhancements
- Voodoo with up to 4 players cooperatively on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, featuring a multitude of improvements such as enhanced visuals, new content and gameplay adjustments based on player feedback
- Play solo, or experience a wide variety of cooperative game modes including Campaign, Daily Quests, Survival Mode and Endless Mode, as well as up-to-8-player competitive modes such as Capture the Flag, Deathmatch and King of Mojo
- Gain power and upgrade characters via earned experience and gold, which persist through death – dying is not an end, it is only a means of becoming a stronger voodoo soul!
- Jam out to an original soundtrack composed by Alistar Lindsay of Prison Architect fame
What do you think of Full Mojo Rampage?