The Elder Scrolls Online Dark Brotherhood DLC Detailed, Watch the Teaser Trailer
With details on the release date and pricing coming soon, Bethesda revealed the Dark Brotherhood expansion for The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited today, and the above video gives you a tease of what to expect.
Taking you to the Gold Coast, the westernmost region of the old Empire, Dark Brotherhood will come in two parts: the DLC game pack itself, and the base game patch:
Dark Brotherhood DLC Game Pack Features & Content
- Join the Dark Brotherhood and become an assassin for hire
- Visit the Gold Coast, available to characters of all levels, where you can explore Anvil and Kvatch for the first time since The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- Hours of exciting story content and quests that will have you revisiting your favorite areas of Tamriel
- New, repeatable quest content involving Contracts and the Black Sacrament
- Challenging new group bosses and delves to conquer
- A new passive skill line exclusive to members of the Dark Brotherhood
- Unique costumes, motifs and item sets inspired by the deadly Dark Brotherhood
Base Game Patch Features & Content
- The removal of Veteran Ranks
- Poison-Making, for those who want to be especially nasty to their enemies
- Toggle-able nameplates for all characters
- Character name display for Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Item locking to help prevent accidental deconstruction of your most valuable items
- Further improvements and new features to the Grouping Tool including a group ready check, vote-to-kick system, and updated queue timer
- Tons of updates to the Crown Store including additional character slots, motif previews, and hats
- Crafting bags for ESO Plus members
- Improvements and adjustments to Item Traits
- Ongoing Cyrodiil performance improvements
- Sanctum Ophidia Trial scaling, rebalancing and the addition of a Normal and Veteran mode
- Balance improvements to combat and gameplay abilities including the Fighters Guild skill line, Vampires and stamina abilities
- …and more!
The update releasing alongside Dark Brotherhood will also include changes and improvements for previous expansions, including a new District capture system for Imperial City and rebalancing for the Imperial City dungeons.
Expect to hear more about Dark Brotherhood next week after Bethesda returns from PAX East.