The Elder Scrolls Online Update 1.13 on PS4 Today Includes Base Game & DLC Fixes
An incremental patch that addresses issues in the Imperial City, Orsinium, and Thieves Guild expansions, The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited update 1.13 is now available to download on PlayStation 4.
Requiring a 535MB download, the update also improves overall performance, adds fixes to several quests including Snakes in the Sand and Proving the Deed, and brings gameplay fixes to obtaining multiple Mundus Stone buffs and being incorrectly charged resource costs.
Here’s the patch notes for today’s The Elder Scrolls Online update on PS4:
Base Game Patch – Fixes and Improvements
Combat and Gameplay – General
- Reduced the cooldown for the daily rewards from using the Dungeon Finder to 20 hours from 24 hours.
- It will now be easier to jump and move forward to land on top of fixtures and terrain.
- Fixed an issue where you could use multiple knockback abilities (such as Meteor) on monsters to cause them to become stuck in the air.
- Fixed an issue where you were able to obtain multiple Mundus Stone buffs. Developer Note: We have completely overhauled the Mundus Stone buff system, fixing several issues in the process. All characters with active Mundus Stone buffs will have them removed upon login. The Mundus Stone buff system now remembers the order in which the buffs were applied, and removes buffs in the correct order when using the Twice-Born Star item set.
- Fixed an issue where a full group of 4 players would have to wait in a queue when using the Grouping Tool.
- Fixed an issue where summoned pets and followers would not travel with you correctly after using a wayshrine to a different part of the same zone.
- Fixed an issue where abilities that failed to cast due to invalid locations or invalid targets would still charge the caster resources.
- Fixed an issue where abilities (notably Regeneration and its morphs) could be cast multiple times while ignoring the global cooldown.
- Fixed an issue where spell reflection abilities (such as Reflective Scale) would charge the reflecting player the resource costs of that spell.
- Fixed an issue where your mount’s Stamina bar was not updating properly and becoming desynced from the mount’s actual Stamina.
- Fixed an issue that could, in rare cases, prevent you from reaching Rank 10 in the Fighters and Mages Guild skill lines. Note: This fix is retroactive, so if you found yourself stuck at Rank 9 previously, you should now be Rank 10 when you log in.
- Fixed an issue where the camera in third-person view could become detached briefly when using movement abilities, such as Bolt Escape.
- Fixed an issue where the animations from charge abilities (Shield Charge, Critical Charge, etc.) would not properly play if you sheathed your weapon immediately after casting them.
- Fixed an issue where the Minor Aegis and Minor Slayer buffs from item sets such as Twilight Remedy or Roar of Alkosh would be removed when your character died.
Crown Store – General
- Clarified the tooltip for the Crown Mimic Stone to indicate that they allow you to craft in any known style, instead of any style. This description is now consistent between the item, the Crown Store, and the associated tutorial.
- Sand-Kissed Salwar Ensemble: The pants from this costume will no longer have a large flare at the bottom of the leg, and will more closely follow the contour of your body.
UI – General
- Fixed an issue where you would receive an error if you bought back the last item in the “Buy Back” window, and attempted to hit the selection button again.
- The random Activity Finder reward text is no longer truncated in the German and French game clients.
Thieves Guild – Fixes and Improvements
Dungeons and Group Content – Maw of Lorkhaj Trial
- Removed some extraneous candles and optimized effects to improve consistency and performance within the Trial.
- Fixed an issue that was occasionally preventing monsters from being visible.
- Implemented some potential fixes for missing effects in this Trial. This is an ongoing work in progress.
Boss 1: Zhaj’hassa the Forgotten
- You will no longer be able to leave Zhaj’hassa’s area before he appears.
Boss 2: False Moon Twins, S’Kinra and Vashai
- Dead player characters will now have their Lunar or Shadow Aspect removed when one of the bosses is killed.
Boss 3: Rakkhat, the Fang of Lorkhaj
- Dro-m’Athra Assassins and Dro-m’Athra Dreadstalkers will now have increased damage after being hit by Rakkhat’s Annihilation Sphere, as intended.
- Corrected the range of Rakkhat’s Crushing Void ability to only affect targets within melee range.
- Rakkhat will now relocate via teleportation during Crushing Void to his desired destination instead of occasionally skating across the floor.
- Rakkhat can now use his Void Blast projectile attack outside melee range.
- Silenced player characters will no longer receive the Celestial Purge synergy prompt. Now, only player characters with the Lunar Bastion buff are eligible to be granted the Celestial Purge synergy from Adara’hai.
- There will now be visual effects triggered when someone collides with one of Rakkhat’s defensive orbs during his Wrath of the Void ability.
- The defense granted by one of Rakkhat’s orbs during Wrath of the Void is now properly removed regardless of when the orb explodes.
You can check out the full list of patch notes by following the link below.
If you missed it yesterday, Bethesda detailed the upcoming Dark Brotherhood expansion.
[Source: Elder Scrolls Online]