Hitman Update 1.04 out Now on PS4 & Xbox One, New Sarajevo Six Target Goes Live Tomorrow
Before Episode Two: Sapienza releases tomorrow, Io-Interactive brought out Hitman update 1.04 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One today.
Featuring improved load times, a reconnect option, stability improvements, and much more, here’s what’s included in the new Hitman update:
- If a player is playing in online mode and gets disconnected during gameplay, they will have the option to immediately reconnect and resume play without losing any progress, instead of returning to the main menu.
Immediate Challenge Awards
- Challenges are now awarded and saved immediately upon completion, rather than when completing a mission.
- Significant improvements to load and restart times across all locations. (Reduced by approximately 50% on PS4 and Xbox One)
Challenge Verbosity Settings
Players can now choose between three options for how challenge descriptions are displayed in the game menu.
- Full: All Challenge information is shown.
- Minimal: Only the image and name of the Challenge are shown
- Off: Only the image of the Challenge is shown.
Weapon HUD Settings
Added three options for displaying the holstered/equipped weapon icon.
- Full: Show weapon HUD for equipped and holstered weapon.
- Minimal: Show weapon HUD only for equipped weapon.
- Off: Don’t show weapon HUD.
- Added an option for players to access the intel menu immediately after finding new intel.
- Disguises, weapons and items that are dropped are now shown on the in-game map.
- Added an animation for 47 holstering a small item, such as a pistol.
Escalation Contracts Improvements
- The list of complications and objectives are now viewable during gameplay and the planning phase.
- Players can now easily see from the in-game menu how many stages of each Escalation Contract they have completed. (e.g 3/5)
Io-Interactive also revealed exactly when Sapienza will be available to download:
PlayStation 4, SCEE Regions (Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Oceania)
- A rolling midnight release. As soon as your clock hits midnight on April 26, Sapienza will be available.
PlayStation 4, SCEA regions (United States, Canada and Latin America.)
- A time-window release. Set at 8am – 10am PST on April 26.
Based on early reports, Sapienza is a 5.2GB download.
Exclusive to PS4, the second target from The Sarajevo Six will also launch tomorrow with Episode Two, sending you after Gary Lunn, aka The Enforcer:
What do you think of the new update?