Upcoming Dark Souls 3 Update This Week Will Fix Bugs, Improve Performance
Undated at the moment, Dark Souls 3 update 1.05 is coming soon to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, and will include bug fixes as well as performance improvements.
The patch notes are only available in Japanese for now, but here’s a rough translation from Reddit user Sagiri3:
- Fixed a bug where you might not get items properly while accessing a covenant when a player joins your game.
- Some NPCs questline events have been made easier to trigger.
- Made the requirement for joining the Rosaria’s Fingers less strict.
- Fixed a bug when teleporting to Untended Graves.
- Amended an issue where kicks were being parried.
- Fixed a bug where Crystal Sage would not re-appear after warping in.
- Fixed a bug where Dragonslayer Armour would die on its own before you fight.
- Fixed a bug where Knight Slayer Tsorig would continue to gesture.
- Fixed a bug where Siegward would fail to save Greirat even though the conditions have been met.
- Fixed a bug where, when wearing a ring that increases Max HP, the change would not be reflected in some menus.
- Fixed a bug where the voice chat icon would show (or not show) according to the settings.
- Fixed a bug where the voice chat icon would continue to display when HUD display is set to AUTO.
- Fine tuned various other things, fine tune performance, and corrected various bugs.
- (Xbox One) Fixed a bug where you can’t access the functions Quit Game, access bonfire, or use online play items when failing to connect to an online session.
- (Xbox One) Fixed a bug where the game would crash to the title screen when you fail to connect to an online session.
We’ll let you know when the new update is available.
In other Dark Souls news, the Board Game Kickstarter crossed £1,550,000, meaning that the Crimson Set Player Character stretch goal was reached and unlocked. Next up is the Dark Set Player Character at £1,600,000.
There’s still 20 days to go in the Kickstarter campaign for the Board Game, which you can see here.