Uncharted 4 Update 1.01 Download Urged by Naughty Dog, Digital Pre-Load Is Live
With the digital version of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End (our review) launching tomorrow morning at 12:01am in Europe and 12:01am ET in North America, you’re now able to pre-load the game, which is around 45GB, depending on your region.
Additionally, Uncharted 4 update 1.01 is a 5GB download. As Game Director Bruce Straley said, “#Uncharted4 trick tip 2: DOWNLOAD THE PATCH The most extra content ND has ever put in a game before, + MP, + bug fixes. It’s a must!”
Here’s everything included in the day one update:
- Multiplayer Support
- Singleplayer ‘Encounter Select’ menu
- Bonus feature: Photo Mode
- Bonus feature: Character Model Viewer
- Bonus feature: Render Modes
- Bonus feature: Gameplay Modes
- Bonus feature: Singleplayer Character Skins
- Bonus feature: Weapon Selector
- Bonus feature: Journal Viewer
- Bonus feature: Concept Art Galleries
- General fixes and improvements
If you’re picking up the disc version of Uncharted 4, the install size is roughly 50GB.
When will you be playing Uncharted 4?