Fallout 4 Far Harbor Release Timing Revealed, New Trailer Takes You Behind the Scenes
Releasing tomorrow, May 19, the Far Harbor expansion for Fallout 4 will be available at these times on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC:
- Australia/New Zealand – 12:01am (AEST)
- Japan/South Korea/Rest of Asia – TBA
- France/Germany/Italy/Spain – 12:01am (CET)
- UK – 12:01am (BST)
- Rest of World – 12:01am (BST)
- North America – 12:01am (ET)
- Australia/New Zealand – 12:01 am (AEST)
- Japan/South Korea/Rest of Asia – 12:01 am (Japan)
- France/Germany/Italy/Spain – 01:01 am (CET)
- UK – 12:01 am (BST)
- Rest of World – 12:01 am (BST)
- North America – 12:01 am (ET)
As you can see above, Bethesda posted a making of video for Far Harbor, giving you a look at Maine, the people, the weapons, and the enemies, all while the developers talk about the big new expansion.
Lead Designer William Shen also talked about the different groups you’ll meet in Far Harbor: the synths, the Children of Atom, and the local townspeople:
Everyone you meet has their own agendas and goals they try to drag the player into. Everyone has a sympathetic side, and a side that’s not-so-sympathetic, and you have to decide where you’re going to land. We wanted to include a ton of different options. Is it possible to go through with no one dying? Can you just decide to destroy everyone? Can you bring certain people to justice and drag out certain truths? Is it worth exposing this person if it means all these other people are going to be hurt? We give you a lot of tools and information that affects all groups, and then you have the ability to decide what you’re going to do with it.
If you don’t own the Season Pass, Far Harbor will cost $24.99 USD/€24.99/£19.99.