Fallout 4 Far Harbor Re-Released on PS4 to Address Performance Issues
Here’s how to download the new version of Far Harbor:
- Confirm Fallout 4 is not running. Highlight Fallout 4 in your PS4 dashboard, press OPTIONS, and select CLOSE APPLICATION to ensure Fallout 4 is not running minimized.
- Select RELATED ITEMS. You’ll find this under the Fallout 4 icon in the PS4 dashboard.
- Select MY ADD-ONS.
- Navigate to the DOWNLOAD ARROW next to Far Harbor and select it.
- You should see a notice that Far Harbor has been Added to Downloads.
- Wait for the downloadable content to finish downloading and installing before starting Fallout 4.
If this doesn’t work, Bethesda says, “You can delete Fallout 4 (and all add-on content) and simply reinstall the game (and add-ons from scratch).”
This fix is currently only live in North America, with Bethesda promising more information “in the very near future” for Europe.
Update: Bethesda says it’s now available in Europe as well.
Have you tried the new version of Far Harbor? How does it perform?