Fallout 4 Update 1.6 Coming Soon to PS4 & Xbox One, Includes ExitSave (Update)
Update (July 5):
Fallout 4 Update 1.6 is now live on PC, with an Xbox One version coming next week. For PlayStation 4, Bethesda said, “We are working on timing for the PS4 version and will update as soon as we have new information.”
Available now in Steam Beta, and going to approvals on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One “in the coming weeks,” Fallout 4 update 1.6 includes ExitSave, which creates a temporary save file when you exit to the main menu.
Here’s what Bethesda had to say about ExitSave:
Exiting to the Main Menu will create an ExitSave. During next play session, the ExitSave will delete itself after you load it. The Existsave works in all difficulty levels including Survival.
Additionally, update 1.6 will include new add-on specific icons in Workshop mods and support for the upcoming pieces of DLC: Vault-Tech Workshop in July and Nuka-World in August.
You can also expect these bug fixes:
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed a crash related to targeting an enemy weapon while in VATS
- Fixed an issue where a Companion would become stuck walking and unable to run
- Fixed issue in “Mankind Redefined” to prevent the player from getting stuck in elevators while in Mass Fusion Building
- In “Boston After Dark” quest now completes properly when waiting for Old Man Stockton
- Fixed occasional issue where player would become permanently invisible
- Dead settlers can no longer be commanded or assigned to supply lines
- Fixed issue where deleting saved games would cause other saves to disappear
- Fixed occasional issues with activating mods that did not come from Bethesda.net
- Minor bug fixes and optimizations to Mods load order and browsing
What do you think of ExitSave being added to Fallout 4?