Minecraft Update 1.30 for PS4, PS3 & PS Vita Makes Battle Mini Game Changes
Addressing fan feedback about the recently released Battle Mini Game, developer 4J Studios brought out Minecraft update 1.30 yesterday, which is now available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, Wii U, and Xbox One.
Here’s what changed with the update:
- Battle Mini Game: Disable kicking players during Public Battle rounds. This is enabled for the host in the Lobby.
- Battle Mini Game: Disable the host exiting the game during a Battle round. This is enabled in the lobby.
- Battle Mini Game: Grace period increased to 20 seconds.
- Battle Mini Game: Changed all Poison Potions to level 2 instead of level 1.
- Battle Mini Game: All Sticks now have at least Sharpness 1.
- Battle Mini Game: Replaced the Fire Charge item with a Potion of Fire Resistance.
- Battle Mini Game: Replaced the Diamond Chestplate with an Iron Chestplate.
- Battle Mini Game: The Wooden Hoe with Fire Aspect 1 has Sharpness 1 added to it.
- Battle Mini Game: Removed the Wooden Shovel from the Centre Chests.
- Battle Mini Game: Added Sharpness 1 to the Wooden Pickaxe in the Outer Chests.
- Battle Mini Game: Added Sharpness 2 to the Wooden Shovel in the Outer Chests.
- Battle Mini Game: Fixed various areas in maps where players could get stuck.
Additionally, a memory issue causing a Failed To Load message has been fixed on PS3.
What do you think of the Battle Mini Game so far?