Alienation Update 1.03 Today Includes Local Co-Op, Leagues, Major Fixes
Featuring local co-op for two to four players, Leagues, new Trophies, major and minor fixes, and more, Alienation update 1.03 is now available to download on PlayStation 4.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for today’s update:
- Local co-op for 2-4 players
- New Equipment: Vortex Grenade (DLC)
- Weapons Hack, allows any class to use all primary weapons (DLC)
- Weapon ammo colors
- 6 new communication messages
- 2 new difficulty levels in Story missions, 1 new difficulty level in Ark Ship
- New trophies
- Japanese, Korean and Traditional Chinese translations enabled for all regions
- Japanese voice acting enabled for all regions
- Fixed a potential desync if player joins and leaves an online mission repeatedly
- Fixed a case where game end screen would have not been displayed and a blank screen would have been displayed instead
- Tesla Charge sound fixes
- Summary screen uses the same pose for all characters
- Fleshworks Trophy actually requires enemies to be killed instead of just damaged by explosive
- Player indicator circle follows teleporting dead players
- Artillery strike turns off when player dies
- Fixed some lava pools not doing damage in Barrow
- Fixed uncollected, offscreen cores displaying their number on screen in certain alien hives
- Increased Hero Level cap by 25
- Balanced level hazard (Mortars, Turrets, etc) health to follow similar curve as aliens
- Controller light color matches player color
- Increased the chance for dropping 9-12 socket legendary weapons
Additionally, the Season Pass ($9.99/€7.99) is available to purchase today through the PlayStation Store. The first piece of DLC, the Survivor’s Pack ($5.99/€2.99 on its own), includes the following:
- Primary Weapon Hack: Bio-Specialists, Tanks and Saboteurs can now loot exclusive primary weapons from any class.
- Vortex Grenade: introduce the Xenos to an immensely powerful grenade.
- Three New Bullet Colours: take out the Xenos in style.
The Season Pass also includes access to the upcoming Conqueror’s Pack, Veteran Heroes Pack, the original soundtrack, and a dynamic Theme.
Will you be playing Alienation today?