PES 2017 Releasing on September 13 for PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 & PC
Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 is releasing on September 13 in North America and September 15 in Europe for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC, Konami announced today. It’s priced at $59.99 USD on PS4/XB1 and $39.99 USD on PS3/360/PC.
Konami’s using the Fox Engine once again with PES 2017, and they’re “focusing on first touch, the making and receiving of passes, and adaptive AI to elevate the game’s acclaimed realism.” They also promise to elevate the gameplay through new control elements and a “new standard of visual realism.”
You can see some of the previously announced key features over here, with a look at some of the other features below:
Versus Data – Match Analysis
- New feature within certain match modes tracks your player history for offline matches with friends, as well as your playing styles
- Never have to wonder who is better between you and your friends, as the mode will track everything from games won, lost, drawn, to goals scored and conceded
- VERSUS also deeply tracks playing styles, such as possession play or whether you like to counter attack. It will also let you know your favorite move, such as sliding tackles or interceptions
- Improved judgment on player collisions to determine fouls. Smaller fouls will be called up, as well as extra intelligence when playing the advantage rule, including going back to book players after an earlier challenge.
- Additional stadiums added, from new licenses to original designs. Brand new field turf designs give variety, as well as new options on goal net types in edit mode, which adds a unique look to every stadium you play in.
- Available as a day-one update when users connect online. Weekly updates can be downloaded to all offline modes. This will enable all users with online connections to play with the latest rosters. This will also apply to European transfers for winter. No more waiting, and no more worries!
- Completely new menu design throughout the game, from main menu to pre-match settings and game plans. Significant upgrades to match presentation, including a new HUD and a redesigned highlight and replay system.
- New controller vibration adds the feeling of being in the middle of the action. Varying vibrations for impact and player collisions, as well as shots and when the ball hits the post.
Edit Data Sharing Available for PS4
- Share the teams and players you create with other users simply by transferring them via USB. Data sharing is multiregional, allowing European users to share with fans from the US or Asia
More details on additional content for returning users to myClub will be revealed soon.
We previewed PES 2017 at E3 2016 and said, “Right off the bat when booting up, you could really see the attention to detail with the crowd and overall stadium ambiance.”