Song of the Deep Complete Trophy List
Calling all Trophy Hunters! If you’re looking to get a piece of the Song of the Deep Trophy action when the game drops next week, Insomniac Games has the complete list of the game’s trophies to help you plan your trophy hunting conquest. Unfortunately, there is no Platinum Trophy, but for the price of $14.99, I’m not too surprised either. It sounds like the game will be a bit brief at that, or will have the potential to be brief, and such games often don’t have Platinum Trophies.
That said, there are 5 Bronze, 4 Silver, and 1 Gold Trophy up for grabs. The Trophies do contain some spoilers, so stop reading if you want to go into the ocean blindly.
The Song of the Deep Trophies are as follows:
- The Last Merrow (Bronze) – Meet the Merrow
- Your Watch is Over (Bronze) – Defeat the Watcher
- Rest in Pieces (Silver) – Grab a flower with your claw and drop it on the Watcher’s corpse
- Aquatic Laser Show (Bronze) – Activate the Deeplight
- The Inner Sanctum (Bronze) – Commune with the Giant Seahorse
- Poor Turtles (Bronze) – Defeat the Fomori Boss
- Feast for a Queen (Silver) – Feed the Queen Leviathan
- Merry and Goliath (Silver) – Kill a Termorclaw Crab as Merryn
- Sea Saver (Silver) – Destroy the Forbidden City forever
- Gearhead (Gold) – Purchase all the upgrades from the vendor
Not even the Gold Trophy will be awarded to players for simply completing the game. For the most part, it appears that Song of the Deep will make you work for those Trophies.
Song of the Deep will release on July 12, 2016 for PlayStation 4.