Homefront: The Revolution Update 1.06 Today Fixes Issues, Adds Resistance Mode Missions
Adding two new Resistance Mode missions, optimizing the save stall, disabling autosave on revive, and more, Homefront: The Revolution update 1.06 is out today for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Here’s the full list of patch notes:
- Resistance Mode Map Pack #1 – 2 new missions, titled “Triage” & “Three Birds” are included
- Fix for missing map icons in Ashgate
- Fix for a vehicle blocking the SAM launcher convoy
- Performance optimisation on the mini map
- Save stall optimisation
- Autosave disabled on revive
- Animation performance optimisation
- Lighting optimisation
- Vehicle creation optimisation
- General bug fixes in Resistance Mode
- [PC] Fix for multiple binded keys being changed
- [Xbox One] Achievement fix for ‘Oh A Piece of Candy’
Three Birds and Triage are the first two post-launch missions to be added to the online co-op Resistance Mode, and here’s what you can expect:
- The KPA are using their Duster drones as weapons of terror against the civilian population. We have to show people the Resistance can protect them. We believe the Dusters are operating out of Elmtree, we need to find them and destroy them.
- Resistance hospitals are in desperate need of medical supplies. Your team is being sent to rendezvous with the Eagles in enemy territory and recover supplies, just don’t expect the KPA to stand by while you do it.
Earlier this year, Deep Silver Dambuster Studios said they were planning on releasing 20 free post-launch Resistance Mode missions in the first year.
In terms of paid content, there are three single-player expansions in the works.
[Source: Homefront Game]