Massive Fixes With This Week’s The Division Maintenance Update
The Division will be down on Tuesday, July 12 at 9:00 a.m. CEST/3:00 a.m. EDT/00:00 a.m. PDT for its regularly scheduled weekly maintenance. Ubisoft estimates that the game will be offline for roughly three hours. They also caution that this maintenance time may overlap with a worldwide Ubisoft maintenance time that will run between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. CEST. It is possible that The Division will be down for several hours as a result.
Ubisoft and Massive have a lot to undertake with this update. According to their forums, the following fixes will be implemented on Tuesday:
- Reduced the base damage of all G36 Assault Rifles by 15%.
- Fixed a bug where named weapons could not have their talents recalibrated.
- Fixed a bug where the Megamap would not open for some players.
- Fixed a bug where using the Evacuation Point in Underground before the new Objective Notification has appeared caused the mission UI to break.
- Fixed a bug where the AlphaBridge Gloves could miss some of their attributes. Note: this change is retroactive, which means that all attributes on existing AlphaBridge Gloves will be rerolled.
- Fixed a bug where the game music would stop completely when logging out while inside an Incursion.
- Fixed a bug where recalibrating the last Talent on the PP-19 submachinegun would not yield a free Talent.
- Fixed a bug where the Sentry Gear Set bonus would incorrectly apply when using The Showstopper automatic shotgun.
- Fixed a bug where using a Signature Skill could cause the visual effect to be applied to all nearby players (not just group members).
- Fixed a bug where weapon talents could stack indefinitely while using the Alpha-Bridge Gear Set 4-piece bonus.
- Fixed a bug where recalibrating weapon talents would yield a random bonus, instead of the one selected in the UI.
- Fixed a bug where players would die when returning to certain missions after respawning in a safe house.
- Fixed a bug where PC players would be able to use multiple consumables at the same time.
[Source: Ubisoft Forums]