Latest Hitman Elusive Target Features Twin Brothers
Hitman‘s sixth elusive target is out in the wild and will be for the next 72 hours, but Square Enix and developer IO Interactive are mixing up the formula.
That’s because said target, Dylan Narváez, has a twin brother also located in Sapienza called Gonzales, and should you inflict any damage to Dylan’s sibling, the mission is over. Same goes if you die at any time during the contract.
If you need a refresher on Hitman‘s elusive targets and how to go about completing them, check out the guidelines below. Dylan Narváez will be prowling about Sapienza until Monday, July 18 at 1pm BST/5am PT.
- Elusive Targets are added to the game for a limited time in real-time. They won’t return.
- You only get one chance to take them down. If you die, you fail the contract and cannot retry it.
- Elusive Targets do not show up on the in-game map or Instinct. You need to locate and identify them with limited intel.
- Earn in-game rewards for completing multiple Elusive Target contracts throughout the season.
- Every Elusive Target adds two unique challenges to the game; one ‘target’ challenge for eliminating the specific Elusive Target and a ‘Silent Assassin’ challenge for eliminating the target without being spotted and without any non-target casualties.
Tell us, will you be on the hunt for Dylan Narváez over the weekend?
[Source: IO Interactive]