Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkuni Releases on September 16 in the West, Collector’s Edition Announced
Just a week after unveiling it, PQube Games has announced that Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkuni is releasing on September 16 in North America and Europe for PlayStation Vita through retail and digital stores.
In addition to the standard edition, Rice Digital is selling a $79.99 Liberator’s Edition for both North America and Europe. For the extra $30, you’ll receive eight art cards, a PS Vita peach skin case, the official soundtrack, the art book, and a high quality presentation box.
Here’s the description for Valkyrie Drive:
In the world of Valkyrie Drive, a group of girls have been infected with the mysterious Armed Virus. When infected, the girls either become Extars who transform into high powered weapons when sexually aroused, or Liberators who after triggering a transformation, have the power to wield the Extar’s weapon form, the Liberator Arms.
- When two girls get it on – one girl turns into a super weapon
- Wield your incredible pleasure powered weapons to take on hordes of enemies
- Ultra-fast hack and slash action with a focus on stylish aerial combos
- Power up your weapons by turning on your girlfriends
- Weapons can be levelled up in strength up to 15 times – getting bigger and more awesome looking every time
- Take your favourite girls into the dressing room and rub and touch to raise their levels
- Choose between 7 playable characters to master
- Return of the clothing destruction system – clothes get more ripped the more you fight
- 28 Story Missions to tackle – with high quality anime visuals
- Battle it out in arena based online multiplayer – up to 4 players
Will you be getting Valkyrie Drive in September?