Nebulous out on August 30 for PS4 & PC, PSVR & Xbox One Versions Coming Later This Year
A physics-based puzzle game, Nebulous from Namazu Studios is releasing on August 30 for PlayStation 4 and PC/Mac, priced at $14.99 USD. PlayStation VR and Xbox One versions are set to arrive later this year.
As you can see in the above trailer, the goal in Nebulous is to guide Commander Dash Johnson, a trapped astronaut, through maze-like levels by using puzzle pieces and momentum to help him reach the wormhole. Every level has up to five playfields, arranged in a cube, and you can rotate the level and move objects in each panel before releasing Johnson.
Here’s a list of the features:
- A plethora of brain-teasing puzzle levels
- Bouncers, gravity machines, conveyor belts, space rocks, lasers, blocks, blocks, and more blocks (and other stuff)
- Physics-driven puzzle “fun”
- Fun is in quotes to show that it’s actually really fun
- Guide a powerless astronaut through an absurdly horrific limbo and relish his misfortunes as he questions his sanity in fully voiced dialogue
- There’s no such thing as space madness
If the PlayStation VR version is anything like the Oculus Rift version, you’ll turn your head to select and move the objects in each level.