PES 2017 Partners With FC Barcelona for Team and Stadium Exclusives In-game
Konami has announced that Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 (PES 2017) now has a partnership with FC Barcelona, which will bring a number of exclusives to PES 2017 when it releases this fall.
The list includes:
- Exclusive rights to recreate FC Barcelona’s Camp Nou stadium.
- The club’s famed offensive, playing style will be fully implemented, as will the club anthem ‘Himno’.
- In-game versions of FC Barcelona’s historical kits.
- Special promotions in myClub mode that will allow you to add FC Barcelona stars such as Lionel Messi, Neymar Jr and Luis Suarez to your squads.
- FC Barcelona Legends available in myClub.
Check out the images below that show off their 3D capturing technique for how the team brought the FC Barcelona team and their famous stadium to life in PES 2017.
Konami has also announced an FC Barcelona Edition of the game, exclusively for PlayStation, and hey, digital preorders are now open at the PlayStation Store.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 will release on September 15, 2016.